From: Undead on
On Jun 11, 11:00 pm, Dmackey828 <n2...(a)NOSPAMarrl.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 22:21:40 -0700 (PDT), Undead
>
> <digitalqu...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jun 10, 8:30 pm, redrumloa <redrum...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Say whatever you want about Dragos or any other adult here, don't even
> >> bring up someone's kid.
>
> >Yeah, I'll get right on that, redrumloa.  :rollseyes:
>
> >Dumbass.
>
> What was the reason behind bringing someone's kid into this?

Actually, if you were following the thread, I brought it up when I
mentioned what Brian Lyons said about someone's kid at a WOC. I
thought Gladson should know what kind of two-faced person Lyons is.
Some people want to shoot the messenger. Somehow, me telling Gladson
what Lyons was saying about his son at WOC suddenly makes me obsessed
about his son; something I should've expected from a drama queen.
Whatever. If anyone wants to play Usenet group cop, I suggest they
get their facts straight first. My own son was there at the time and
also heard Lyons say this. I wash my hands of the whole affair.
From: Dragos on

> What was the reason behind bringing someone's kid into this?

Super-douche...... I mean, thats really it....
From: Dragos on
Of course, now that you can't think of anything else, you want to try
to be the guy with the conscience and act like you were not trying to
provoke a response. Your game is well known. Its funny you have
riled up some of the calmer people in the scene.

You are obsessed, you cannot stop mentioning him. Truly pathetic.
From: Undead on
On Jun 12, 1:02 am, Dragos <mglad...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Of course, now that you can't think of anything else, you want to try
> to be the guy with the conscience and act like you were not trying to
> provoke a response.  Your game is well known.  Its funny you have
> riled up some of the calmer people in the scene.
>
> You are obsessed, you cannot stop mentioning him.  Truly pathetic.

You can't be serious. This is the best that you can do?

This tripe isn't even worth addressing; at best, worthy only of a smug
sneer.
From: Dragos on
I need do no more. You are in a complete tizzy now and the lies spew
forth with every post. Mission accomplished....

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Prev: Key-Mapper on C64?
Next: Datel SuperRom Expander..