From: Undead on
On Jun 8, 3:36 am, Dragos <mglad...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> oh, and just so everyone knows your MO, here is what happened to you
> in another "community"
>
> http://c64.digitalscream.com/DramaQueen/goodbye.htm

Oh, and just so everyone knows, the community ceased to exist shortly
after that. Not that it matters.

What's really interesting is the official response I got from Lifeline
data systems from an inquiry I made about a year ago. I filled out a
request for information. It's up for everyone to see here:

http://retro-link.com/lifeline.txt
From: Dragos on
Yes, stuff collapses without Pauline.... well, there goes Commodore,
thanks Pauline.

btw, the folks at "Lifeline Data Systems" are still laughing about
that. What was the return address on that email you posted again?

Oh yeah, I sent that to you. Seems you left a little off the email as
well, I'll post it here for posterity.

Seems like you are posting false claims again....

Sender: mgladson(a)gmail.com
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 11:51:02 -0400
Subject: re: web form submission
From: Dragos <dragos(a)victwenty.org>
To: paul(a)retro-link.com

--000e0cd56a6215a9bb0465a300ab

Good Morning Paul,

What we can do for your business is make sure your website is accessed
by
only the tools you wish to have access to it. We will also perform
hourly
maintenance requiring significant downtime, usually 59 minutes per
session.
We also offer a hosting plan that allows you to paste hilarious
photoshopped
images of fellow forum members.

We of course reserve the right to read all email and delete content on
whim.

/end hilarity

Paul, once again, an attempt to , well, who knows, we are having a
good
laugh regarding this. thanks...

Name Paul Quirk E-mail paul(a)retro-link.com Phone 905-410-CHEV
Comments &
Questions I'm starting a new business, and am currently canvassing
companies such as yourself for better security. It's a small company
now,
but I expect it to grow. You can see it at www.retro-link.com. At
present,
it's just a web forum to gather potential clients. I expect it to grow
significantly in a years time. By then, I hope to depend on
retro-link.comfor my livelihood. What can you tell me about what you
can do for me, and
why you deserve my business?

--000e0cd56a6215a9bb0465a300ab

Good Morning Paul,<br><br>What we can do for your business is make
sure you=
r website is accessed by only the tools you wish to have access to
it.=A0 W=
e will also perform hourly maintenance requiring significant downtime,
usua=
lly 59 minutes per session.=A0 We also offer a hosting plan that
allows you=
to paste hilarious photoshopped images of fellow forum members.<br>
content on =
to , w=
ell, who knows, we are having a good laugh regarding this.
thanks...<br>
target=3D"_bl=
currently ca=
nvassing=20
companies such as yourself for better security. It&#39;s a small
comp=
any now,=20
but I expect it to grow. You can see it at <a href=3D"http://
www.retr=
o-link.com/" target=3D"_blank">www.retro-link.com</a>. At present,=20
it&#39;s just a web forum to gather potential clients. I expect
it to=
grow=20
significantly in a years time. By then, I hope to depend on <a
href=
=3D"http://retro-link.com/" target=3D"_blank">retro-link.com</a>=20
for my livelihood. What can you tell me about what you can do
for me,=
and=20

--000e0cd56a6215a9bb0465a300ab--
From: Undead on
On Jun 8, 7:24 pm, Dragos <mglad...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, stuff collapses without Pauline.... well, there goes Commodore,
> thanks Pauline.
>
> btw, the folks at "Lifeline Data Systems" are still laughing about
> that.  What was the return address on that email you posted again?

I'm not sure who Pauline is, but I certainly have no plans on leaving
the Commodore community on account of trolls like you. In fact, I'm
very much looking forward to World of Commodore this year. I
sincerely hope you show up.

BTW, thanks for confirming the lack of professionalism demonstrated by
Lifeline data systems as represented by yourself. I'm sure they're
very amused at your lack of self control in responding to their web
form submissions on their behalf, regardless of whatever return
address was on the e-mail. I certainly got a kick out of it.

Also, I know I said it before, but many thanks for spilling the beans
on Lyons. I knew you could do it. It makes things so much easier
with that kind of confirmation.
From: EnergyAdvisor on

From: Undead on
On Jun 8, 7:24 pm, Dragos <mglad...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, stuff collapses without Pauline.... well, there goes Commodore,
> thanks Pauline.
> btw, the folks at "Lifeline Data Systems" are still laughing about
> that. What was the return address on that email you posted again?

I'm not sure who Pauline is, but I certainly have no plans on leaving
the Commodore community on account of trolls like you. In fact, I'm
very much looking forward to World of Commodore this year. I
sincerely hope you show up.

BTW, thanks for confirming the lack of professionalism demonstrated by
Lifeline data systems as represented by yourself. I'm sure they're
very amused at your lack of self control in responding to their web
form submissions on their behalf, regardless of whatever return
address was on the e-mail. I certainly got a kick out of it.

Also, I know I said it before, but many thanks for spilling the beans
on Lyons. I knew you could do it. It makes things so much easier
with that kind of confirmation.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Prev: Key-Mapper on C64?
Next: Datel SuperRom Expander..