From: Dragos on
Yes, "lifeline data systems" is in a shamble....

Its funny, because, the "lack of professionalism" came from someone
who does not work for the company in question.

Would you like me to post the email where you:

a) tried to get me fired from a position I do not hold by

b) sending them pictures of their purported data center saying I was
giving away secrets...

See, you lost any credibility (not that anyone for one minute assumed
you have a clue or a dollar) when you sent this pic saying I was
putting their security at risk:

http://c64.digitalscream.com/pics/work/marks%20work%20017.jpg

If you take a real close look at the logo on the cisco phone, you will
see the name of the company to whom those pics belong. If you look at
the bottom row of monitors you can see the old name of the company
before they merged in 2003.

Its the details Pauline (everyone knows to whom I am referring PAUL
QUIRK) that you frequently twist. Its amusing that you twist and
writhe but still come through as the liar here.

I particularly enjoy the way you keep bringing up the mega-cart, as if
you knew all along. pretty funny when the quotes from you that were
sent to me by your "friends" say otherwise.

Please continue your veiled threats Paul, as I am frightened by geeks
with no life....
From: Undead on
On Jun 9, 11:21 am, Dragos <mglad...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, "lifeline data systems" is in a shamble....
>
> Its funny, because, the "lack of professionalism" came from someone
> who does not work for the company in question.

One would wonder, then, why you would be answering business questions
submitted via a web form on their corporate web site if you do not
represent them?

Also, making someone aware of a potential breach of security is not
synonymous with trying to get someone fired. It's more of a, "Hey,
guys, you might not want that publicly posted." Not that I looked
very hard at your picture; anyone working in IT security who takes
pictures of the security camera bank in their data center and posts
them publicly really determines his or her own future in that
industry. Kind of like people who respond to web form submissions for
companies whom they don't allegedly work for.

As for the MegaCart, I suspected Lyons all along, since he was unable
to immediately produce the alleged spoof e-mail when I requested it.
For the record, his writing is marginally more dreadful than your
own. I knew you were in on it, so it was more fun to keep working on
you until you spilled the beans. Now I have proof; now I have fun.

I also sincerely hope you don't feel frightened by me; I certainly do
not intend to threaten anyone. It was fun, that World of Commodore
with you and Brian and the rest of the guys. I remember very well how
Brian went on and on about how much like a girl your son looked, which
I personally felt was very low and uncalled for. But hey, those are
the friends you choose; not I. As far as I'm concerned, your son is a
fine person and undeserving of such ridicule. With any luck, he won't
turn out like his old man.
From: Dragos on
You are so transparent. You make it out like you are some kind of
good-natured fellow, when in reality you are the douchiest of all.

You are attempting, again, to drag kids into it. Fine. Your attempt
to upset me or play me against Brian will not work. I was not"in" on
anything regarding your Megacart. I was made aware of it after the
fact. Whats funny is what you think you can do with the information.
I await the hilarious response. I'm glad you had fun at WoC 2008, we
had a great time at your expense.

Noone is afraid of you, especially not me. I can more than take care
of myself, and I say nothing online I wouldn't say in public (ask some
of the people who know me)

I responed to your webform request as they asked me if you were a
serious customer, and I informed that not only was that not the case,
you were up to no good.

When you mention starting at Tier 4 and moving to Tier 1 was the first
clue they had you were not on the level. Knowing people and working
at their place of business are two separate things. I do have an
office in the building as well as a rack full of gear. I work,
however, for myself. Unlike you, I CAN do that and am very
successful. Your worked as a factory dolt as you haven't the skills
to work in this field. Again just the Tier remark shows that.

So please, continue to make yourself look more foolish than that
picture already did....

From: redrumloa on
> I remember very well how
> Brian went on and on about how much like a girl your son looked, which
> I personally felt was very low and uncalled for.  But hey, those are
> the friends you choose; not I.  As far as I'm concerned, your son is a
> fine person and undeserving of such ridicule.  With any luck, he won't
> turn out like his old man.

Bringing someone's child into a thread like this make you a douche to
the highest order.
From: Undead on
On Jun 10, 8:28 am, redrumloa <redrum...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > I remember very well how
> > Brian went on and on about how much like a girl your son looked, which
> > I personally felt was very low and uncalled for.  But hey, those are
> > the friends you choose; not I.  As far as I'm concerned, your son is a
> > fine person and undeserving of such ridicule.  With any luck, he won't
> > turn out like his old man.
>
> Bringing someone's child into a thread like this make you a douche to
> the highest order.

I'm so delighted that you (of all people) think so. :)
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Prev: Key-Mapper on C64?
Next: Datel SuperRom Expander..