From: Dragos on
So I get this pretty funny email regarding the show:

from Anonymous <cripto(a)ecn.org>
to mgladson(a)gmail.com
date Fri, May 7, 2010 at 6:10 PM
subject C4 commodore show
mailed-by ecn.org

hide details 6:10 PM (3 hours ago)

Hey ASSWIPE, if you show your insolant tard face at the show this
year it'll end up broken hard.

Clearly a wordsmith and spelling wizard! Also, apparently clueless as
to what a would-be assailant would be up against....

http://c64.digitalscream.com/toys/

Enjoy, and yes I have a permit and Yes I carry 100% of the time.....
From: Brandon Staggs on
"Dragos" wrote on Fri, 7 May 2010 19:05:23 -0700 (PDT):

> Enjoy, and yes I have a permit and Yes I carry 100% of the time.....

Nice. I carry a Walther PPS .40S&W. Wonder if this guy knows the
show is in a shall-issue state. Wish I could make it -- just too much
going on this year.

--
-Brandon
http://www.brandonstaggs.com/c64.html
From: Dragos on
On May 7, 10:20 pm, Brandon Staggs <nos...(a)a.b.c> wrote:
> "Dragos" wrote on Fri, 7 May 2010 19:05:23 -0700 (PDT):
>
> > Enjoy, and yes I have a permit and Yes I carry 100% of the time.....
>
> Nice.  I carry a Walther PPS .40S&W.  Wonder if this guy knows the
> show is in a shall-issue state.  Wish I could make it -- just too much
> going on this year.
>
> --
> -Brandon
>  http://www.brandonstaggs.com/c64.html

I typically carry the .45, I really like the 1911s, but the Jericho
(formerly baby desert eagle) is an awesome gun, most accurate I have
shot.
From: Clocky on
Dragos wrote:
> So I get this pretty funny email regarding the show:
>
> from Anonymous <cripto(a)ecn.org>
> to mgladson(a)gmail.com
> date Fri, May 7, 2010 at 6:10 PM
> subject C4 commodore show
> mailed-by ecn.org
>
> hide details 6:10 PM (3 hours ago)
>
> Hey ASSWIPE, if you show your insolant tard face at the show this
> year it'll end up broken hard.
>

> Clearly a wordsmith and spelling wizard! Also, apparently clueless as
> to what a would-be assailant would be up against....
>
> http://c64.digitalscream.com/toys/
>
> Enjoy, and yes I have a permit and Yes I carry 100% of the time.....

Real men don't need guns..

From: commodorejohn on
On May 8, 12:32 am, "Clocky" <notg...(a)happen.com> wrote:
> Real men don't need guns..

Real men like to have them anyway.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11