From: iAN CooG on
Dragos <mgladson(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> you cowards

Said the one who needs to show his guns to get some respect. :D

--
-=[]=--- iAN CooG/HVSC & C64Intros ---=[]=-
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my disk?

From: Groepaz on
Dragos wrote:

> there are clear studies that show when the general populace is
> disarmed violent crime rises.....

you surely can give some pointers to such studies right? somehow i
remembered it completely the other way around =P

--

http://www.hitmen-console.org http://magicdisk.untergrund.net
http://www.pokefinder.org http://ftp.pokefinder.org

Das Blockieren oder Filtern bestimmter Internet-Inhalte ist f�r die
Europ�ische Union v�llig inakzeptabel.
<Viviane Reding, EU-Medienkommissarin, geschrieben ins Stammbuch der
chinesischen Regierung im Juni 2009>

From: Clocky on
Dragos wrote:
> no, I am not really concerned, I get those EVERY event....

Ever wondered why you get those every event?

From: Dragos on

> Said the one who needs to show his guns to get some respect. :D

I neither want nor need respect from anyone here....

Merely a very real response to a cowardly anonymous threat.....

From: Clocky on
iAN CooG wrote:
> Dragos <mgladson(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> you cowards
>
> Said the one who needs to show his guns to get some respect. :D

It didn't work.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Prev: Key-Mapper on C64?
Next: Datel SuperRom Expander..