From: Clocky on
Dragos wrote:
>> Pity he did it in a public newsgroup where the original threat
>> wasn't made.
>
> Yes, because replying to an anonymous remailer gets your response out
> there.... ffs...

So you walk into a random room and start waving your guns around like a real
intellectual... not.

> you really are a dense one, aren't you?

Clearly not nearly as dense as the one who is justifying his actions here.

It's hardly the first time you have brought your IRC/forum nonsense here
like you're a child desperately needing an audience.

From: Lars Haugseth on
* Groepaz <groepaz(a)gmx.net> wrote:

> Dragos wrote:
>
>> there are clear studies that show when the general populace is
>> disarmed violent crime rises.....
>
> you surely can give some pointers to such studies right? somehow i
> remembered it completely the other way around =P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_rate

Now compare the numbers of the US with numbers of other western
countries where the general population is not armed.

(But I'm sure Dragos will humor us with links to the clear studies
he mentioned.)

--
Lars Haugseth
From: Clocky on
nyder wrote:
> Well, since you seem to be irrational, i was hoping you took the bait,
> but ya didn't.

Correct, I'm not irrational enough to be baited into a battle of wits with
an unarmed person.

From: Dragos on

> Does this mean I can forward any of my rants at you, too? Pretty please?
>
> --
> Martijn van Buul - p...(a)dohd.org

Yes, the spam-trap needs more junk....
From: Dragos on

> It's hardly the first time you have brought your IRC/forum nonsense here
> like you're a child desperately needing an audience.

Its amusing you say that as you seem to be fascinated with your own
moronic postings. Oh noes, cockmeister has an opinion....
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Prev: Key-Mapper on C64?
Next: Datel SuperRom Expander..