From: Dombo on
iAN CooG schreef:
> Dragos <mgladson(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey ASSWIPE, if you show your insolant tard face at the show this
>> year it'll end up broken hard.
>>

>> Clearly a wordsmith and spelling wizard! Also, apparently clueless as
>> to what a would-be assailant would be up against....
>>
>> http://c64.digitalscream.com/toys/
>>
>> Enjoy, and yes I have a permit and Yes I carry 100% of the time.....
>
> Excellent, he just wanted to punch you in the face, now you've told him to
> carry his own gun and shoot your head from long distance if he wants to
> safely settle his matters with you.

On the positive side; having an annual shoot-out at a vintage computer
expo would be refreshing change from the annual flamewar with the
sinclair group. C4 does seem to an appropriate name for such an
explosive event ;-)

From: Tone007 on
...fail.
From: Clocky on
Brandon Staggs wrote:
> "Clocky" wrote on Sun, 9 May 2010 11:00:15 +0800:
>
>> A fat lip isn't life threatening.
>
> What does that have to do with anything? And how does one know that a
> beatdown is going to end with a fat lip, and not with a broken neck?
>
>> Pity about all the crackpot gun owners with their own maladjusted
>> sense of justice.
>
> Stop thinking of someone defending themselves as a "jury" or
> "executioner." Someone defending himself is upholding his personal
> right to life and liberty.

Why stop, there are two sides of the same coin..

From: Brandon Staggs on
"Clocky" wrote on Mon, 10 May 2010 07:54:24 +0800:

> Brandon Staggs wrote:
>> "Clocky" wrote on Sun, 9 May 2010 11:00:15 +0800:
>>
>>> A fat lip isn't life threatening.
>>
>> What does that have to do with anything? And how does one know that a
>> beatdown is going to end with a fat lip, and not with a broken neck?
>>
>>> Pity about all the crackpot gun owners with their own maladjusted
>>> sense of justice.
>>
>> Stop thinking of someone defending themselves as a "jury" or
>> "executioner." Someone defending himself is upholding his personal
>> right to life and liberty.
>
> Why stop, there are two sides of the same coin..

What do you mean?

--
-Brandon
http://www.brandonstaggs.com/c64.html
From: Martijn van Buul on
* Dragos:
> Well, I hope all you cowards never experience a need for a firearm,

So, not carrying a gun around makes me a *coward* ? With the attitude you've
been displaying here, I'm quite sure it doesn't take an awful lot to
provoke you from waving around that weapon of yours, propably over
nothing.

Not wearing a gun doesn't make you a coward. Wearing one arguably does.
--
Martijn van Buul - pino(a)dohd.org
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last