From: Clocky on
Dragos wrote:
>> And when or if you ever DO get to use it, enjoy your time in jail.
>>
>> Sean.
>
> Sorry, since we have not only the right to handgun ownership, but the
> right to use deadly force, I would be facing no jail time.

I bet there are conditions attached.

I don't
> pull the gun out unless I am at the range, cleaning it or defending
> myself from the dregs.... if it comes out, someone is doing something
> they shouldn't and should be well aware of the deadly consequences
> their actions are likely to provoke.

You were waving it about in here, in a public forum.

From: Dragos on
On May 8, 9:12 pm, "Clocky" <notg...(a)happen.com> wrote:
> Dragos wrote:
> >> And when or if you ever DO get to use it, enjoy your time in jail.
>
> >> Sean.
>
> > Sorry, since we have not only the right to handgun ownership, but the
> > right to use deadly force, I would be facing no jail time.
>
> I bet there are conditions attached.
>
>   I don't
>
> > pull the gun out unless I am at the range, cleaning it or defending
> > myself from the dregs....  if it comes out, someone is doing something
> > they shouldn't and should be well aware of the deadly consequences
> > their actions are likely to provoke.
>
> You were waving it about in here, in a public forum.

Yes, showing pictures is 'waiving them about'

you are such a tool
From: Clocky on
Dragos wrote:
> see here mr know it all:
>
> http://www.wibc.com/news/Story.aspx?ID=1219831

The would be robber pulled a gun on his intended victims, nobody has pulled
a weapon on you or even suggested they would.

I bet if you killed someone because they gave you a fat lip you would find
yourself doing time.

From: Clocky on
Dragos wrote:

>>> Sorry, since we have not only the right to handgun ownership, but
>>> the right to use deadly force, I would be facing no jail time.
>>
>> I bet there are conditions attached.
>>
>> I don't
>>
>>> pull the gun out unless I am at the range, cleaning it or defending
>>> myself from the dregs.... if it comes out, someone is doing
>>> something they shouldn't and should be well aware of the deadly
>>> consequences their actions are likely to provoke.
>>
>> You were waving it about in here, in a public forum.
>
> Yes, showing pictures is 'waiving them about'
>
> you are such a tool

That is a choice I can make, being a fool is something you are stuck with.

From: Brandon Staggs on
"Clocky" wrote on Sat, 8 May 2010 23:51:47 +0800:

> Brandon Staggs wrote:
>> "Clocky" wrote on Sat, 8 May 2010 13:32:48 +0800:
>>
>>> Real men don't need guns..
>>
>> So, a "real man" is simply a victim of the "non-real man" who has a
>> gun?
>
> I'm not sure you're going to understand how insane this looks from the
> outside looking in but threats of violence for attending and waving guns in
> the air... it's a retro computer show FFS.

I think it's insane that someone sent him a threatening email. I
don't think it's insane for him to point out that he is prepare to
defend himself.

--
-Brandon
http://www.brandonstaggs.com/c64.html