From: Dragos on

> Ever wondered why you get those every event?

Because "the community" contains an unbelievably high number of
douchebags and morons. I also say whatever the hell I feel like
saying regardless of peoples fragile egos and feelings....
From: Clocky on
Dragos wrote:
>> Ever wondered why you get those every event?
>
> Because "the community" contains an unbelievably high number of
> douchebags and morons.

Such as?

I also say whatever the hell I feel like
> saying regardless of peoples fragile egos and feelings....

Go on then, name them.

From: Brandon Staggs on
"Clocky" wrote on Sun, 9 May 2010 11:00:15 +0800:

> A fat lip isn't life threatening.

What does that have to do with anything? And how does one know that a
beatdown is going to end with a fat lip, and not with a broken neck?

> Pity about all the crackpot gun owners with their own maladjusted sense of
> justice.

Stop thinking of someone defending themselves as a "jury" or
"executioner." Someone defending himself is upholding his personal
right to life and liberty.

--
-Brandon
http://www.brandonstaggs.com/c64.html
From: nyder on
Damn dude, your really well, stupid.

Not sure what country your from, or why you think your views are best
shared here.

One thing that is pretty clear, you don't know what the hell your
talking about.

Ya, some peeps walk into various places and shoot peeps. some set off
bombs. some give poisoned kool aid to peeps.

People kill other people all the time. Don't matter if they use a
gun, a bomb, or a baseball bat. it happens.

Here in the USA, we have the right to own firearms, and even carry
them on us. It's not only to protect ourselves from crime that might
happen, but it's also to protect ourselves from our government going
bad. In fact, our founding fathers were smart enough to realise that
if they didn't put that into the constitution, that eventually our
government would remove that right.

So basicly, to sum it up:

You are stupid because you are supporting a point of view that isn't
thought out very well.
People kill. People kill with all sort of things, not just guns.
People will always find a way to kill others, with guns or not.
And that the USA's founding fathers were actually pretty smart, in the
long run.

Oh, and happy Mothers day for all ya 8 bit computing mama's.

From: Dragos on
Blaming guns for deaths is like blaming pencils for misspellings .....

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Prev: Key-Mapper on C64?
Next: Datel SuperRom Expander..