From: Clocky on
Dragos wrote:
> Blaming guns for deaths is like blaming pencils for misspellings .....

Replace guns with pencils and watch murder rates plummet.

From: Dragos on

> Replace guns with pencils and watch murder rates plummet.

Yes, everyone knows the only reason people are murdered is due to gun
ownership....

From: Martijn van Buul on
* Dragos:
> I think you are a fool for your comments about "waving guns around"
> because as of yet, I have not had to remove it from its holster,

You already did. Publicly.

--
Martijn van Buul - pino(a)dohd.org
From: White Spirit on
On 09/05/2010 14:51, Dragos wrote:

> Well, I hope all you cowards

You're the one posting pictures of guns on a computing newsgroup.

What a knob end.

From: Dragos on

> You already did. Publicly.
>
> --

You are a real tool, posting pictures is not waiving a gun around.

I see that whatever hole you live in has conditioned you well.....

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Prev: Key-Mapper on C64?
Next: Datel SuperRom Expander..