From: Martijn van Buul on
* Brandon Staggs:
> The advent of right-to-carry law in states (here in the USA) began
> recently, and violent crime has been *falling* as more lawful people
> begin to carry weapons.

Completely sidestepping the flaw in your logic (and historic background,
for that matter), this begs one question:

Is an arrogant loudmouth like Dragos "lawful" ? So far, the only evidence is
to the contrary. There goes the last straw of your theory..

--
Martijn van Buul - pino(a)dohd.org
From: Martijn van Buul on
* Dragos:
> You are a real tool, posting pictures is not waiving a gun around.

Um. Please tell me how I'm supposed to interpret your thinly veiled threats
then.

> I see that whatever hole you live in has conditioned you well.....

Do you ave any point to make? If so, please make it, because so far, all you've
done is insult people, and try to scare them with your weapons. I can't say
your discussion"skills" impress me.

If all you can come up with is more pointless banter, please go away.

--
Martijn van Buul - pino(a)dohd.org
From: Dragos on

> Is an arrogant loudmouth like Dragos "lawful" ? So far, the only evidence is
> to the contrary. There goes the last straw of your theory..
>
> --
> Martijn van Buul - p...(a)dohd.org

Really? and what empirical evidence do you have to support this
claim? none? correct....

Running off at the mouth about things you clearly know nothing about.

If you didn't make the initial threat, I am at a loss as to why you
are so involved in this? Must be anti-us sentiments rising up.
From: Martijn van Buul on
* Dragos:

> Must be anti-us sentiments rising up.

*headdesk*

I'm not even going to respond to this.

--
Martijn van Buul - pino(a)dohd.org
From: Brandon Staggs on
"Martijn van Buul" wrote on Mon, 10 May 2010 19:03:11 +0000 (UTC):

> * Brandon Staggs:

>> The advent of right-to-carry law in states (here in the USA) began
>> recently, and violent crime has been *falling* as more lawful people
>> begin to carry weapons.
>
> Completely sidestepping the flaw in your logic (and historic background,
> for that matter), this begs one question:

Just to be clear, I am not claiming a causal relationship -- I am
showing that private firearm ownership has no causal relationship with
violent crime -- the idea that banning gun ownership decreases violent
crime like murder is wholly unsupported by the facts. If anything,
statistics show increased private gun ownership correlating with lower
violent crime, in the United States.

> Is an arrogant loudmouth like Dragos "lawful" ? So far, the only evidence is
> to the contrary. There goes the last straw of your theory..

I have no idea who he is or what he does. As far as I can tell, all
he's done is post some pictures of his guns. I've never seen the need
to post pictures of any of my guns, but it certainly doesn't evince an
unlawful attitude.

Unless you possess an irrational fear of handguns, a picture of a
handgun is no more threatening or worrisome than a picture of a
computer.

--
-Brandon
http://www.brandonstaggs.com/c64.html