From: Clocky on
Dragos wrote:
>> It's hardly the first time you have brought your IRC/forum nonsense
>> here like you're a child desperately needing an audience.
>
> Its amusing you say that as you seem to be fascinated with your own
> moronic postings. Oh noes, cockmeister has an opinion....

That just confirms my view and I suspect the views of many others, even
those who won't publicly state them.

From: Dragos on
On May 12, 9:56 pm, "Clocky" <notg...(a)happen.com> wrote:
> Dragos wrote:
> >> It's hardly the first time you have brought your IRC/forum nonsense
> >> here like you're a child desperately needing an audience.
>
> > Its amusing you say that as you seem to be fascinated with your own
> > moronic postings.  Oh noes, cockmeister has an opinion....
>
> That just confirms my view and I suspect the views of many others, even
> those who won't publicly state them.

oh noes, he has a conclusion....
From: Dragos on
On May 12, 9:55 pm, "Clocky" <notg...(a)happen.com> wrote:
> Dragos wrote:
> > Oh, I'm sorry, you are a foreigner, I mistook you for someone with
> > freedom....
>
> What an ignorant and narrowminded point of view.

Poking fun at our freedom gets you the same douchebag..... except we
are have more freedom than you, at least we have the choice to own a
handgun, that has been decided for you and there is nothing you could
do about it, so I see why you would pick that position, as any other
position your have you at odds with your government, then you would
have to be anti-dingo or whatever as well as anti-US.

I believe this is the greatest country ever. If it wasn't then so
many people would not be trying to come here...
From: Dragos on
pay no attention to the grammatical errors in the previous post ;)
From: RaYzor on

"Clocky" <notgonn(a)happen.com> wrote in message
> Dragos wrote:
>> So I get this pretty funny email regarding the show:
>>
>> from Anonymous <cripto(a)ecn.org>
>> to mgladson(a)gmail.com
>> date Fri, May 7, 2010 at 6:10 PM
>> subject C4 commodore show
>> mailed-by ecn.org
>>
>> hide details 6:10 PM (3 hours ago)
>>
>> Hey ASSWIPE, if you show your insolant tard face at the show this
>> year it'll end up broken hard.
>>

>> Clearly a wordsmith and spelling wizard! Also, apparently clueless as
>> to what a would-be assailant would be up against....
>>
>> http://c64.digitalscream.com/toys/
>>
>> Enjoy, and yes I have a permit and Yes I carry 100% of the time.....
>
> Real men don't need guns..

Real men own guns.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Prev: Key-Mapper on C64?
Next: Datel SuperRom Expander..