First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
4:3 LCD ... or Fix for no Wide rez?
Hi, Are there any decent and large LCD monitors with a 4:3 ratio or does anyone know the solution to not having wide screen resolutions showing in the Display > Settings > Screen Resolution area when wanting to use a wide screen LCD? This is for an older Dell Dimension with Video on the motherboard. I don't su... 14 Mar 2010 09:46
Looky What FEDEX Just Brought Me
Just kidding!!! ... 13 Mar 2010 21:58
Reap This
I am a licensed Reaper user now and I have my badge and credentials. In Reaper you have to forget a lot of the way you worked before in other DAWs. Once you do this you can begin to understand what you thought was insanity is actually genius. Track folders and grouping of tracks for instance with bussing and ... 12 Mar 2010 16:10
Ubuntu Scores again!
Failed HDD in Sony Vaio. Vista couldn't read it ... XP forund and fixed over 100,000 errors with chkdsk /f ... but still couldn't browse it to get data. Ubuntu Feitsy live CD didn't care a bit ... I recovered all data. WOOT ! SK ... 26 Mar 2010 07:59
spectrum analyzer?
Please share your thoughts One of my Event asp8s has had an intermittent low end flutter and after it goes away it sounds okay but is a bit louder than its mate. Sometimes the thing gets really loud for a few seconds--really annoying. I called Event and may swap out the amp. Strangely its almost back to ident... 11 Mar 2010 01:17
Reaper question
I know this is supposed to be a Cakewalk group but there seems to be enthusiastic Reaper users here :) I use the OSX version of Reaper to host Reason and FM8. I love Reaper almost as much as I love Reason. There is a feature in Reason called "Get Groove from clip". This action analyses a MIDI clip and ext... 11 Mar 2010 07:47
Ravel's "Valtz"
It makes me like waltzes more, not less, like the critics of his time said. How about you? ... 9 Mar 2010 18:03
A Rich Man's Studio Projects VTB1
http://www.uaudio.com/products/hardware/710/index.html malachi ... 8 Mar 2010 23:07
New Vst plugin host
I've been betatesting this little product for a while and I admit that I've only scratched the surface of what it can do. It's done pretty much , I guess by a one man developer and he's a nice guy and always ready to listen to suggestions. He basically started with a version he programmed for his own use and t... 12 Mar 2010 13:53