First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Update 2
Well ... some good news is that disconnecting the ribbon cable that goes to the display, forces the video in DOS and the BIOS to the external monitor. Before disconnecting the cable I could only get external monitor after XP loaded. The only bad news is that the wireless antenna is in the frame around the LCD. If... 24 Feb 2010 22:10
Matrix thing in Sonar Producer ...
Is it any good? Can you trigger multiple clips at once? Thx, tomorrow is the last day for a $100 upgrade from Studio. ... 24 Feb 2010 13:06
Update
I disassembled and found all connections to the video card and display, and made sure they're well connected. Still no change. If I can find a cheep parts machine I might buy it and try to swap out the LCD or even deeper. If not, I'll part it out for eBay. Thanks, Steve ... 23 Feb 2010 19:20
Please help diagnose: Laptop Display problem
Hi there, Here's a photo. http://www.sightsea.com/renders/9200_2.jpg The white areas are totally gone and everything else is banded with what appear to be bad pixls, and some areas of it are flickering constantly. The good news ( I guess ) is that the display shows perfectly when viewing it on an external mo... 23 Feb 2010 18:11
Reaper 3.31 Now Available
<giggle> HIO -- Proverbs Ch.18 Vs.17 Any story sounds true until someone sets the record straight. ... 23 Feb 2010 11:15
The Results are in this Post
1. Reaper I am getting now; in fact very well. I just needed time under the hood to figure out where things are and I now feel very confident with learning it. Recording tracks with input monitoring at 0.7 ms with multiple tracks, compression, delay and PERFECT SPACE reverb in *real time* and my CPU isn't ev... 22 Feb 2010 06:19
My Motherboard ASUS P6X58D Premium
Ouch, my new board went up $25.00 at Newegg.com since I bought it two weeks ago. I just knew it was going to be a hot item but never expected it to go up by that much. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131614 It is pricey but extremely well made, completely stable and future proofed f... 21 Feb 2010 22:42
Vsampler crashes Sonar - Glennbo?
I just starting using Vsampler, so I can play Giga sounds as a DXI. It converts Giga just fine, but it crashes Sonar at times. It will always crash and get the illegal MS error box, if I go to Synth rack view and open the synth properties page. Yet if I open the synth property page from the midi track by double cli... 21 Feb 2010 22:42
Steven Slate Drums
For those who have waited, the server is up and running. Just installed and authorized. Man they sound fantastic...especially for $20 ! Poly ... 9 Mar 2010 10:00
Strange Behavior
For the last week or so when I covert midi to audio externally (using giga or hardware synths) the audio is not in time. It is actually coming in earlier than it is supposed to consistently!! I have never seen this before. I've seen it come in later every once in a while but earlier??Everything else is working ... 19 Feb 2010 14:21