First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Blackberry Curve 8900
Glennbo wrote: Anybody have first hand experience with this smart phone? I can get one for about $29, so I'm thinking about telling my wife to get me that for Christmas. It doen't have 3G, which I don't care about anyway, coz I don't want to be having to pay more per month for additional services. It ... 17 Dec 2009 13:42
Song - "Silent Night" (done in SONAR 8.5.1)
Glennbo is right...lose those drums..... totally distracting a nice song and the timing of drums are horrific <g> .. but thanks for posting it. Received your CD as well and VERY nice. Artwork on top of CD around the edges was kind of bad... it doesn't bother me but just wanted you to know, Bro. ... 17 Dec 2009 12:35
Merry Christmas
The picture may be the same as last year, but I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, or whatever you may celebrate! http://www.sonicmusic.net/Merry_Christmas.jpg Poly ... 17 Dec 2009 14:49
Need some help on some Christmas Carols
I've got a request from my Pastor to do some stylized Christmas carols for our Christmas Eve service. If I have an example for my guys to hear, we can save a lot of time at rehearsal trying to discover a "feel" for the tune and not stepping all over each other. I'm looking for a Funk Gospel version of "Angels ... 20 Dec 2009 18:00
Sound Card with independent headphone mix capabilities.
There was a recent thread where audio latency was being discussed regarding headphone mixes. I'm one of those who can't deal with the "pull" of any kind of latency. Anything in excess of 2 ms and I hear some wierdness like phasey-ness or it feels like I'm pulling the track along. So I use my mixer to monitor ... 15 Dec 2009 15:34
cakewalk.audio FAQ
Q: Who is the moderator? A: Sue. Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, mess with Sue! ... 14 Dec 2009 19:55
Cheap Monitors
After my 2nd Samson C Control crapped out on me I decided to pony up the cash for a Presonus Central Station which is worlds better. I can now ad an additional monitor to go with my HR824's and ADS L-810's. I need an Aurotone type of cheap reference. Those are hard to find. Any suggestions? Thanks, Neil ... 16 Dec 2009 14:34
Kontakt 4 and Reaper 64-very strange.
Kinda odd the I have Kontakt 4 64 out in Reaper. It doesn't show up in Sonar as 64 out. ... 12 Dec 2009 12:22
Sonar 8.5.2 is out
Glennbo wrote: And surprise, it has new improved weird fricken bugs! Clip automation was addressed in this update, and what happens? This new behavior. http://forum.cakewalk.com/fb.ashx?m=1894473 I get the impression that the coders are working with code that someone else wrote and no one cur... 19 Dec 2009 22:30
Partitioning strategies
Here's a question related to my disk problem question... I've replaced my old 250 GB system disk with a 600 GB one. How should I partition it? I would like to be able to recover more easily from a disaster like this one, and keeping a disk image would be a good thing. But I don't really have room to keep spare... 10 Dec 2009 18:59
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last