First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Sonar 5 to 6 not transfering
Some of my Sonar 5 files won't open and give the following error: ""The file you are trying to open is not compatible with this version of sonar."" Anybody have any work-around or solutions to this problem when upgrading? ... 1 Jul 2007 17:20
clorotoxins in treatment of gliomas
I was slowly falling asleep watching a program on PBS tonight about the medical uses of various toxins found in nature when I heard mention of a promising treatment for deadly brain tumors descibed as glioma's. I immediately woke up and started paying attention. Apparently brain tumors have been successfully... 25 Jun 2007 01:04
Kontakt 2 and Sonar Users ?
Kontakt has started resetting my piano samples to Zero every time I press play. Checking/Unchecking the Zero controllers box in Sonar doesn't effect it either way. What else could this be? Its annoying because when you have a multi loaded with Up. down. and release samples you need them to have relative volume... 19 May 2007 01:52
Alternatives to Cakewalk TTS-1
Hi all, Is there any alternative to the TTS-1? Angof ... 17 Apr 2007 19:54
KENWOOD KX-2060 HIGH END CASSETTE DECK-EBAY-$25-RARE !
> THIS WAS A $650 DECK NEW IN 1980 ! So? It was still a Kenwood. ... 6 Apr 2007 18:35
Print Staff View
I would like to print a couple of bars of my staff view. "Help" says go to "File, Print" I have Sonar 6 Studio and there isn't any File, Print. How can I print the Staff View? ... 24 Mar 2007 13:43
Understanding the M-Audio Audiophile 24/96 mixer functionality
Have an M-Audio Audiophile 2496, running under XP Media Center, in the process of figuring out the Mixer. Why is it that the sound file output is louder when "Wave Out" is selected in the Patchbay router than when "Monitor Mixer" is selected? What's the difference between AP 1/2 and AP Multi? They appear to so... 20 Mar 2007 22:50
Midi Latency -Recording only
I switched from Cubase to sonar 4 a long time ago because the MIDI recording timing was ROCK SOLID, unlike the flaky Cubase. I have had no problems whatsoever since. Now I made the plunge into Sonar 6 for the audioSnap feature, which I am happy with but my MIDI recording had deteriorated. I run on a dual processor ... 10 Mar 2007 15:15
24 Bit wave - Windows media player
I read somthing a long time ago about this, but I still can not figure this out. I have Googled 24bit/codec bla bla bla and still can not figure how to make these play. I even read that Windows Media Player could play 32bit files. Could anyone give me links to the proper codec and tell me how to install the... 15 Mar 2007 13:46
Please help
Should I block any messages with "Creative Music Synth [220]" in it? Or should I just block the user? And don't what user cause you already did. <g> Max Arwood ... 21 Feb 2007 11:10