First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Disk trouble
Seems like this crew has dealt with every possible computer problem, so maybe someone has some advice. My boot hard disk has gone bad. Chkdsk first started reporting bad sectors, and when I'd run it again every day or two, the number increased. I bought a new disk and today used Acronis True Image Home 11 to... 12 Dec 2009 09:07
where's the registration for Metal Foundry?
Well, here I am--I finally got the thing loaded in my DAW. I opened Sonar 7 and just opened a mid file for VH's Hot For Teacher I opened the settings page in Superior drummer and pointed it to the metal foundry folder and voila! IT WORKED! I'm hearing Alex VanHalen playing Slipknots drums--he heh! Hey-wait. Wasn... 10 Dec 2009 12:16
Update-loading dilemna-shoulda listened to Glennbo
After going to GC to swap out my Metal Foundry discs (and I also ended up buying the New York legacy series) I'm in about 6 hours trying to get this to work-yikes! The Metal Foundry has loaded the first disc successfully onto my DAW but when I move to the 2nd disc it hangs up in the same place the last batch o... 10 Dec 2009 22:17
okay-how is the New York vol.2 expansion for sup2.0?
Worth the $79 (both metal foundry and new york exp paks are on sale til 12/31) Question #2-will it load properly -LOL! ... 9 Dec 2009 15:30
Ping G'Bo - Toontrack
My friend (the one you gave me the drum templates for, and thank you again for that!), mentioned at MF there is after rebates EZDrummer $99 and a cross-grade to Superior Drummer 2.0 $99... I don't recall if you use both or just EZDrummer? Or neither? I know you have other sample sets you use (DFHS), and use s... 9 Dec 2009 22:10
recent Melodyne DNA has me wondering about something else
I read the recent info on Melodyne DNA and decided to try it out. I was amazed like the other OP by what it can do, but I am wondering about something. In one of its modes, called the Note Assignment Tool, Melodyne replaces all of the original wav with it's own synth interpretation. Even though it sounds pre... 28 Nov 2009 11:12
Any one using virtual horns out there?
I'm wondering whether anyone has a suggestion for a rock'n'roll/pop horn section? Most of the orchestral horns I've heard sound like tweaking would be the order of the day to make it fit into a pop/r&r production. Based solely on the sound demo files available on the internet, the Chris Hein horns are battli... 4 Dec 2009 16:14
NI synths for $99 unti9l 11/30
Reaktor 5, Absynth 5, Massive and FM8 are all $99 for the next 3 days. I'm not familiar with these. Any of them must haves? Neil R ... 28 Nov 2009 21:10
Recording 1/2 speed, playing back an octave higher and 2x asfast
Ben Goldman wrote: Glennbo wrote: In news:9c2fc925-ec8e-49bc-aa09-bb21609bf571(a)d9g2000prh.googlegroups.com the killer robot Bob Comarow <lowhertz(a)gmail.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons... To date myself, I was last doing multi tracking... 24 Nov 2009 09:58
Deal Alerts: Free Cakewalk Stuff
Free is a GOOD price Russ!!! :-) Thanks for posting! -- Sue Morton "Russ B" <ElmSTUPIDITYertfudd(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message Ok, we know most folks here now use Reaper but in case you still have an account with Cakewalk, these are free: sfz + Pro http://www.store.cakewalk.com/b2cus/ProductInfo.asp... 10 Dec 2009 20:05