From: measekite on
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 16:19:09 +0000, Taliesyn wrote:

> measekite <inkystinky(a)oem.com> wrote in

>>> If the majority of printer users use OEM, then why the switch to the
>>> chips? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the majority use OEM, not
>>> because it's an informed choice but because they don't know there are
>>> options.
>>
>> You are nuts. They do know about options.
>>
>> Option 1: You have a higher risk of clogging your printer.
>
> One has a much higher risk of getting misinformation like the above from
> trolls. In 13 years I never had any more clogging with aftermarket than
> with OEM ink. In fact Canon has 2 printhead cleaning cycles in their
> printers because they know Canon ink, like any ink, can clog if printer
> isn't used for an extended period of time.
>
>> Option 2: You get lower quality images.
>
> OEM costs about 10 times more (depending on source). However, the
> quality difference is not 10 times better when using OEM cartridges.
> It's not even 10% better. Unless one needs archival quality ink, you're
> simply wasting your money. Oh, that's right, you print your own using
> OEM ink.
>
>> Option 3: You images have a greater risk of fading.
>
> Both OEM and non OEM will fade to nothing if left unprotected to the
> elements of the room. That's a known fact. My aftermartket made prints
> protected by dark or under glass have no noticeable fading over the many
> years.
>
>> Option 4: It is a big fat mess.
>
> Getting a drop of ink on your finger is not a "mess". I don't even use
> gloves. A beginner might, naturally, get more ink on his/her hands. But
> he/she will learn and the next time they may not even use gloves. Common
> sense, idiot.
>
>> Option 5: You have to support a fly by nite
>
> Or you can choose OEM who are ALWAYS to to rip you off with overpriced
> ink cartridges that show empty but are actually half full (personal
> experience).
>

>> Option 6: You do not know what you are buying because the fly by nite
>> will not tell you.
>
> I'm buying ink made for my printer line. Do you ask Kraft where they
> bought their cheese from? Or Ford, where they got their mufflers from?
> Or your Mom, where you came from???? I'd seriously ask that last one...
>

>> Just cause you head comes to a point
>> Don;t think you are sharp
>
> Oh gawd, a recycled joke from the Fifties. Too lame!....
>
> -Taliesyn

You do not want to believe aftermarket trolls.
From: measekite on
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:09:56 +0000, Taliesyn wrote:

> measekite <inkystinky(a)oem.com> wrote in news:qh%3l.9636$D32.5318
> @flpi146.ffdc.sbc.com:
>
>> On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 21:50:26 +0000, Taliesyn wrote:
>>
>>> measekite <inkystinky(a)oem.com> wrote in

>>> That's why they placed the chips on the cartridges, stupid. People HAVE
>>> to buy BRAND NEW MANUFACTURER'S CARTRIDGES or lose ink metering. That is
>>> "force" by any definition of the word!
>>>

>> Chips were placed on the carts to increase functionality.
>
> Explain this "functionality", and without laughing... heheheeheh, see, I
> can't do it. Because the old cartridges were actually more functional and
> foolproof than the "functional" chipped ones..... because, the chipped ones
> MAL-function!
>
> -Taliesyn

Sound to me like you are a malfunction.
From: IntergalacticExpandingPanda on
On Dec 23, 1:18 pm, measekite <inkysti...(a)oem.com> wrote:
> You are a real liar.  Canon does not and never has made aftermarket ink so
> it is not possible for you to use it in a fountain pen.

It's marked clearly Canon PGI-5bk. It goes in my canon. I've used
16oz of it. It's canon ink. It works well enough in my fountain
pen.  KMP ink on the other hand has gotten some
> > great reviews, and according to Measekite is superior to OEM.
>
> A REAL BIG FAT LIAR FROM A LIAR.  NEVER SAID THAT AND NEVER WOULD.

Sorry, you said it twice dude. I spoke about the highlighter test,
you said it's because it's better ink. Hey if you're going to
recommend KMP ink for the Canon, great. I've never tried it. I have
to admit, I've not been 100% pleased with the contrast offered by
Canon OEM, and the aftermarket ink I'm using isn't any better.

From: Taliesyn on
IntergalacticExpandingPanda <intergalacticexpandingpanda(a)hotmail.com> wrote
in news:37418a3e-b910-4280-bf3f-d49139252a9a(a)g3g2000pre.googlegroups.com:

> On Dec 23, 1:18�pm, measekite <inkysti...(a)oem.com> wrote:
>> You are a real liar. �Canon does not and never has made aftermarket ink
> so
>> it is not possible for you to use it in a fountain pen.
>
> It's marked clearly Canon PGI-5bk. It goes in my canon. I've used
> 16oz of it. It's canon ink. It works well enough in my fountain
> pen. �KMP ink on the other hand has gotten some
>> > great reviews, and according to Measekite is superior to OEM.
>>
>> A REAL BIG FAT LIAR FROM A LIAR. �NEVER SAID THAT AND NEVER WOULD.
>>

> Sorry, you said it twice dude. I spoke about the highlighter test,
> you said it's because it's better ink. Hey if you're going to
> recommend KMP ink for the Canon, great. I've never tried it. I have
> to admit, I've not been 100% pleased with the contrast offered by
> Canon OEM, and the aftermarket ink I'm using isn't any better.

Measekite once posted a link to an aftermarket ink seller. Everyone here
thanked him. So it's not the first time he's had a momentary lapse of good
judgement!

-Taliesyn
From: measekite on
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 18:20:38 -0800, IntergalacticExpandingPanda wrote:

> On Dec 23, 1:18 pm, measekite <inkysti...(a)oem.com> wrote:
>> You are a real liar.  Canon does not and never has made aftermarket ink so
>> it is not possible for you to use it in a fountain pen.
>
> It's marked clearly Canon PGI-5bk. It goes in my canon. I've used
> 16oz of it. It's canon ink. It works well enough in my fountain
> pen.  KMP ink on the other hand has gotten some
>> > great reviews, and according to Measekite is superior to OEM.
>>
>> A REAL BIG FAT LIAR FROM A LIAR.  NEVER SAID THAT AND NEVER WOULD.
>>

> Sorry, you said it twice dude. I spoke about the highlighter test,
> you said it's because it's better ink. Hey if you're going to
> recommend KMP ink for the Canon, great. I've never tried it. I have
> to admit, I've not been 100% pleased with the contrast offered by
> Canon OEM, and the aftermarket ink I'm using isn't any better.

Please do not answer my posts. Please killfile my posts. You are a
screwball. You are so old that I do not wish to correspond with you ever.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: Printing on toilet paper
Next: Lexmark Z640 vs Z2320