From: IntergalacticExpandingPanda on
On Dec 23, 11:51 pm, measekite <inkysti...(a)oem.com> wrote:

> Please do not answer my posts.  Please killfile my posts.  You are a
> screwball.  You are so old that I do not wish to correspond with you ever.

Sorry d00d, google has no killfile. So long as I notice you spreading
wildly inaccurate information, like companies like alotofthings not
disclosing what they sell when it's plastered all over the place, I'll
respond.

You may feel free to killfile me though.

And you did recommend KMP ink, you claimed it was better than OEM. It
could be for all I know, I haven't tried it.
From: measekite on
On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 01:46:46 -0800, IntergalacticExpandingPanda wrote:

> On Dec 23, 11:51 pm, measekite <inkysti...(a)oem.com> wrote:
>
>> Please do not answer my posts.  Please killfile my posts.  You are a
>> screwball.  You are so old that I do not wish to correspond with you ever.
>
> Sorry d00d, google has no killfile. So long as I notice you spreading
> wildly inaccurate information, like companies like alotofthings not
> disclosing what they sell when it's plastered all over the place, I'll
> respond.
>
> You may feel free to killfile me though.
>
> And you did recommend KMP ink, you claimed it was better than OEM. It
> could be for all I know, I haven't tried it.

YOU ARE A FILTHY STINKING LIAR
From: IntergalacticExpandingPanda on
On Dec 24, 10:04 am, measekite <inkysti...(a)oem.com> wrote:

> > And you did recommend KMP ink, you claimed it was better than OEM.  It
> > could be for all I know, I haven't tried it.
>
> YOU ARE A FILTHY STINKING LIAR

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.periphs.printers/msg/39416bccb470b1e1

In this post you clearly stated that KMP ink was "better" than OEM
because of the highlighter test. As I've stated I've not used the
stuff, but I'm told it drys quickly, is blacker, and holds up better
to highlighters than OEM.

From: measekite on

From: measekite on
On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 21:07:21 +0000, John Jonas wrote:

> IntergalacticExpandingPanda <intergalacticexpandingpanda(a)hotmail.com> wrote
> in news:6394c3e6-d643-4eae-92d5-acc1f9e73a95(a)y1g2000pra.googlegroups.com:

>>> YOU ARE A FILTHY STINKING LIAR
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.periphs.printers/msg/39416bccb470b1e1
>>
>> In this post you clearly stated that KMP ink was "better" than OEM
>> because of the highlighter test. As I've stated I've not used the
>> stuff, but I'm told it drys quickly, is blacker, and holds up better
>> to highlighters than OEM.
>>

> Readers in Google Groups rate messages (posts) they've read on a scale of
> 1 to 5, with 5 being "excellent, I would recommend this post", to 1 "poor,
> I would not recommend this post". Measekite has posted his "technical
> expertise" in various tech groups involving printers, cell phones, Windows,
> digital photos, graphics, computer hardware, etc. But in 1,163 ratings
> received, Measekite has an average of 1 star which is equivalent to "I
> would not recommend this poster." The lowest rating you can give is 1 star.
> So it's quite conceivable his actual help rating is closer to ZERO than 1.
> That would make him NO HELP at all in all things technical. Are we
> surprised...
>

> JohnJonas

Have a nice hollerday
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last