From: Pd on
Sara <saramerriman(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> me9(a)privacy.net (Bella Jones) wrote:
>
> > I am the professor of not envying you, not envying you university,
> > notenvyingyousville. Have an owl.
>
> awww ta. An owl always makes me feel better.

I have to assume you've all seen Transformer Owl?

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es52WQKLumI>

--
Pd
From: Sara on
In article <1jlmql0.aje6ir1i14ie8N%black.hole(a)jonbradbury.com>,
black.hole(a)jonbradbury.com (Jon B) wrote:

> Cheers. Noted for further ref. Would be interested in knowing final
> choice & how it goes.

No probs - I'll make sure to post when the cogs have finally finished
turning. Assuming I'm not in gaol for salesman-murder.

--
Sara

Run out of ideas for a sig for the moment
From: Sara on
In article <140720101920186908%nospam(a)yrl.co.uk>,
Elliott Roper <nospam(a)yrl.co.uk> wrote:

> In article <1jlmr41.kqjio41pc6jhpN%peter(a)cara.demon.co.uk>, Peter
> Ceresole <peter(a)cara.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> > > How do *you* communicate with your site bat then?
> >
> > You whistle at it in a supersonic way.
>
> While hanging upside down on the wall next to your Siemens HiPath.
>
> PS We had an excellent time with one of Splicecom's ancestors 'Network
> Alchemy'. We had their ISDN primary rate Argent Office box doing quite
> excellent magic on VMS. That included managing data calls on ISDN 30
> for everyone doing support from home. No fuss, excellent support and
> pretty good software. The early Splicecom Maximiser had rather limited
> capability for managing calls from VMS in the detail we required and we
> lost interest. I bet it is better now.
> <furtle>
>
> Oh yes. I like the XS living inside an Xserve!

Oo - good input, ta.

From: Sara on
In article <1jlo14h.13wddrn1htsn9yN%peterd.news(a)gmail.invalid>,
peterd.news(a)gmail.invalid (Pd) wrote:

> Sara <saramerriman(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > me9(a)privacy.net (Bella Jones) wrote:
> >
> > > I am the professor of not envying you, not envying you university,
> > > notenvyingyousville. Have an owl.
> >
> > awww ta. An owl always makes me feel better.
>
> I have to assume you've all seen Transformer Owl?
>
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es52WQKLumI>

I think my life is better for having seen that.

From: Jon B on
Sara <saramerriman(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> In article <1jlmql0.aje6ir1i14ie8N%black.hole(a)jonbradbury.com>,
> black.hole(a)jonbradbury.com (Jon B) wrote:
>
> > Cheers. Noted for further ref. Would be interested in knowing final
> > choice & how it goes.
>
> No probs - I'll make sure to post when the cogs have finally finished
> turning. Assuming I'm not in gaol for salesman-murder.

That's understandable, we've stuck with same copier brand for 10yrs as
sales rep was the only one that didn't patter with a bunch of BS and
just leaves you be unless you actually call him.
--
Jon B
Above email address IS valid.