From: nospam on
In article <sfkre51nd7uro2nlmff03cb5me9hde1jiq(a)4ax.com>, John Navas
<spamfilter1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:

> >The "available evidence" shows beyond any shadow of a doubt that the
> >overwhelming majority of serious photographers, whether professional or
> >advanced amateur, prefer SLRs for their most serious work.
>
> The available evidence actually shows the majority of cameras currently
> used by "serious" photographers to be non-SLR, as in the past, when
> famous pros preferred simple rangefinder cameras over SLRs.

more unsubstantiated bullshit.
From: John McWilliams on
Neil Harrington wrote:
> "Bob Larter" <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Curiouser and Curiouser wrote:

>>> On checking my "Scrapshots that beat DSLRs" folder, I find 14 images that
>>> posted this year
>> ROTFL! - I saw most of those images, & they weren't all that good for P&S
>> shots, much less DSLR shots.
>>
>> PS: No, screwing with the follow-ups line won't work on me.
>
> I'm glad you pointed that out. I tend not to notice that sort of sleazy
> trick. This jerk seems determined to be as much of a pest as he can, in
> every way he can.

IAE, FWIW: Until youse guys stop replying to and talking about the pest,
he'll continue.
Same with replying to Navas when he's in troll mode.
Anyway, GWG.
--
lsmft
From: Neil Harrington on

"John McWilliams" <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
> Neil Harrington wrote:
>> "Bob Larter" <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> ROTFL! - I saw most of those images, & they weren't all that good for
>>> P&S shots, much less DSLR shots.
>>>
>>> PS: No, screwing with the follow-ups line won't work on me.
>>
>> I'm glad you pointed that out. I tend not to notice that sort of sleazy
>> trick. This jerk seems determined to be as much of a pest as he can, in
>> every way he can.
>
> IAE, FWIW: Until youse guys stop replying to and talking about the pest,
> he'll continue.

"IAE"?

> Same with replying to Navas when he's in troll mode.
> Anyway, GWG.

Dunno that one either. "Go with God"?

From: John McWilliams on
Neil Harrington wrote:
> "John McWilliams" <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Neil Harrington wrote:
>>> "Bob Larter" <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> I'm glad you pointed that out. I tend not to notice that sort of sleazy
>>> trick. This jerk seems determined to be as much of a pest as he can, in
>>> every way he can.
>> IAE, FWIW: Until youse guys stop replying to and talking about the pest,
>> he'll continue.
>
> "IAE"?
>
>> Same with replying to Navas when he's in troll mode.
>> Anyway, GWG.
>
> Dunno that one either. "Go with God"?

Bingo! You got the tougher one. In any event,
iVaya con Dios!

--
john mcwilliams
From: Savageduck on
On 2009-11-01 12:15:59 -0800, John McWilliams <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> said:

> Neil Harrington wrote:
>> "John McWilliams" <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> IAE, FWIW: Until youse guys stop replying to and talking about the
>>> pest, he'll continue.
>>
>> "IAE"?
>>
>>> Same with replying to Navas when he's in troll mode.
>>> Anyway, GWG.
>>
>> Dunno that one either. "Go with God"?
>
> Bingo! You got the tougher one. In any event,
> iVaya con Dios!

....and here I was thinking it was "Giggling With Glee" or perhaps more
appropriate to NG's and off topic stuff, "Group Within Group"??
--
Regards,

Savageduck