From: -hh on
John Navas <spamfilt...(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:
> -hh <recscuba_goo...(a)huntzinger.com> wrote in
> <22edd4d0-9d3c-48ea-b09c-aae137b9e...(a)g1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>:
>
> >For example, John Navas denying that a $399 cited post for a specific
> >camera's retail price doesn't adequately validate a claim of "Starting
> >at $400..."   ...
>
> Does it smart so much to have your silly and misleading claim exposed
> for what it is?

I provided citations for my claim, of which absolutely *none* were
proven wrong.

On the other hand, you claimed that B&H's price was $499, which was
proven to be incorrect (over $50 higher than actual).

Simply more proof that John Navas doesn't tire of lying.

-hh
From: Bob Larter on
Bob Larter is Lionel Lauer - Look it up wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:02:20 +1100, Bob Larter <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Bob Larter is Lionel Lauer - Look it up wrote:

>>> see: alt.kooks.lionel-lauer
>>>
>>> A valid group in the known net-trolls groups.
>> Really? - I don't know any servers that carry it. ;^)
>
> Huh. I guess that's what you get for living in backwards backwoods
> last-century-mentality Australia.
>
> alt.kooks.lionel-lauer
>
> I instantly found it on 4 main servers this side of the world. Posts going
> back all the way to 2005 (as far as I found still retained). I guess they
> like to use it to keep tabs on your trolling-tracks of disaster across the
> globe. A public service to out your troll's history everywhere you go, no
> matter what name you use.
>
> Not intending to go off-topic or anything (the main reason his own
> newsgroup was created for him), but I thought the Bob Larter troll should
> know how well he's been globally outted. His posts are quite amusing to the
> more advanced sectors of civilization. Amusing, of course, in a way that
> he's totally unaware of.

I hate to disappoint you, but all the regulars in this group already
know who I am.

From: nospam on
In article <4dake5lkho3ql48enp2fks9ijk1rhrkp12(a)4ax.com>, John Navas
<spamfilter1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:

> >For example, John Navas denying that a $399 cited post for a specific
> >camera's retail price doesn't adequately validate a claim of "Starting
> >at $400..." ...
>
> Does it smart so much to have your silly and misleading claim exposed
> for what it is?

many of your claims have been exposed as either misleading or
completely false. you tell us, does it smart?
From: Bob Larter on
tony cooper wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:13:32 -0400, John A. <john(a)nowhere.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> Anyone know a good psychologist or FBI profiler willing to look over
>> his posts and share some insights? Might be entertaining. :)
>
> You can't help but form some impressions about him. He's not
> unintelligent. His writing style and subject matter indicates that
> he's intelligent enough to be articulate and intelligent enough to do
> research on subject matter.
>
> Most probably a victim of some form of autism with a helping of idiot
> savant. The repetition in his posts and posting style point to the
> autism. He needs to feel things are in proper order, writes something
> that he feels is right, and then repeats and repeats and repeats that
> same thing.
>
> Like idiot savants, he has a splinter skill. His is becoming very
> familiar with one technical subject area. This indicates high
> right-side brain development.
>
> His inability to demonstrate any applied skill in photography despite
> a knowledge of the technical side of cameras and photography says that
> he's fulfilled in knowing the subject matter but has no interest in
> actually doing photography. Photography isn't his goal; knowing the
> subject area is. Because actually taking photographs doesn't interest
> him, he denigrates those who do because he considers that skill to be
> unimportant.
>
> The lack of social skills is further indication of the idiot savant
> manifestation in autism. He understands that he has no social skills
> and, to avoid rejection, he pushes people away with his abuse. It's a
> "You can't reject me because I've already rejected you" thing.
>
> You won't get him out of the newsgroup. He needs it. He's unable to
> form normal social relationships so he's made this his social
> relationship, and - unlike in his outside life - he can control this
> relationship. He feels that people must pay attention to him here.
>
> The bit about retiring at 25 is probably a reference to the age when
> he came to grips with the fact that he wasn't going to be able to
> function in a normal environment and hold a job. The references to
> treks in the desert and in swamps are fantasies about how his life
> would have been if he was normal.
>
> That's my theory, anyway.

<nods> I think that you're pretty much on the money there.

From: John Navas on
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 12:33:11 +1100, Bob Larter <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com>
wrote in <4aea3447$1(a)dnews.tpgi.com.au>:

>Bob Larter is Lionel Lauer - Look it up wrote:

>> Not intending to go off-topic or anything (the main reason his own
>> newsgroup was created for him), but I thought the Bob Larter troll should
>> know how well he's been globally outted. His posts are quite amusing to the
>> more advanced sectors of civilization. Amusing, of course, in a way that
>> he's totally unaware of.
>
>I hate to disappoint you, but all the regulars in this group already
>know who I am.

Who is that, and how do we know?

--
Best regards,
John

Buying a dSLR doesn't make you a photographer,
it makes you a dSLR owner.
"The single most important component of a camera
is the twelve inches behind it." -Ansel Adams