From: Bob Larter on
Bob Larter is Lionel Lauer - Look it up. wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 13:54:04 +1000, Bob Larter <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Neil Harrington wrote:
>>> "Bob Larter" <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> I'm glad you pointed that out. I tend not to notice that sort of sleazy
>>> trick. This jerk seems determined to be as much of a pest as he can, in
>>> every way he can.
>> That trick is very common with net-kooks. The P&S troll is a classic
>> net-kook.
>

> Bob Larter's legal name: Lionel Lauer
> Home news-group, an actual group in the "troll-tracker" hierarchy:
> alt.kook.lionel-lauer (established on, or before, 2005)
> Registered Description: the "owner of several troll domains" needs a group where he'll stay on topic.

Hi kook! ;^)

Still trying to sucker me into posting to a non-existant group, I see. ;^)

From: Bob Larter is Lionel Lauer - Look it up. on
On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 02:42:41 +1000, Bob Larter <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>Bob Larter is Lionel Lauer - Look it up. wrote:
>> On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 13:54:04 +1000, Bob Larter <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> That trick is very common with net-kooks. The P&S troll is a classic
>>> net-kook.
>>

>> Bob Larter's legal name: Lionel Lauer
>> Home news-group, an actual group in the "troll-tracker" hierarchy:
>> alt.kook.lionel-lauer (established on, or before, 2005)
>> Registered Description: the "owner of several troll domains" needs a group where he'll stay on topic.
>
>Hi kook! ;^)
>
>Still trying to sucker me into posting to a non-existant group, I see. ;^)

<http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&num=10&as_ugroup=alt.kook.lionel-lauer>

"Results 1 - 10 of about 2,170 for group:alt.kook.lionel-lauer."

Bob Larter's legal name: Lionel Lauer
Home news-group, an actual group in the "troll-tracker" hierarchy:
alt.kook.lionel-lauer (established on, or before, 2004)
Registered Description: the "owner of several troll domains" needs a group where he'll stay on topic.
From: Pete D on
You repeat yourself, are we surprised?

From: Pete D on

> [...]
>>> imaginations as if it is some kind of fact. Like any psychotic religious
>>> zealot would.
>>>
>>> What causes them to do this? I've never commented on nor given advice
>>> about
>>> anything in life other than that with which I have had first-hand
>>> knowledge
>>> and experience of my own in that field. If I haven't personally tested
>>> something for myself, then I am in no position to make comments about
>>> it.
>>> Even reading about something doesn't mean what I am reading is true
>>> representation of whatever might be in question. I MUST test things for
>>> myself before I feel I can comment on anything with any sense of
>>> authority
>>> whatsoever. I also never strongly rely on some "credible"(?) 3rd-party's
>>> review of photography equipment. I learned long ago after having
>>> purchased
>>> equipment that even those well-meaning reviewers failed to understand
>>> how
>>> to use a camera, a feature of that camera, or other equipment properly.
>>> Or
>>> their simplified testing methods to begin with had huge faults in them.
>>> (GIGO) Which I only discovered later when my findings didn't match their
>>> findings, and I started to wonder why. Their testing methods were to
>>> blame.
>>>
>>> So what causes this need for people to pretend to be authorities on
>>> things
>>> that they have no real knowledge about?
>>>
>>> Are they just psychotic trolls? And I'm not using the term "psychotic"
>>> pejoratively. I believe they really are psychotic if they can so
>>> adamantly
>>> believe what they say, when in fact, reality and genuine experience
>>> proves
>>> them out to be in complete error. If so, if that's all they are,
>>> psychotic
>>> trolls, they seem to be wall-to-wall in these newsgroups. Far more in
>>> abundance than those who have genuine experience and knowledge about the
>>> subjects at hand.
>>
>> We all wait with bated breath for your non-troll response. (Apostrophe
>> left
>> off of "bated" to see how many apostrophe-trolls are in abundance.)
>>
>> Since you failed to address or answer the question, there it is again.
>> Any
>> further off-topic trolling without addressing the question and you will
>> prove, beyond all doubt, that you are nothing but an ignorant troll,
>> again.
>> It's just that simple.
>>
>> Sucks to be you, doesn't it.
>>

>> Bob Larter's legal name: Lionel Lauer
>> Home news-group, an actual group in the "troll-tracker" hierarchy:
>> alt.kook.lionel-lauer
>> Registered Description: the "owner of several troll domains" needs a
>> group where he'll stay on topic.
>
> Looks like I've got a new fanboy. Aw, how cute.

LOL, excellent.....

From: Bob Larter on
Pete D wrote:
> "Bob Larter" <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Bob Larter is Lionel Lauer - Look it up. wrote:

>>> Are you aware that you and others of your ilk have now proved yourselves
>>> beyond a shadow of all doubts to be nothing but inexperienced and
>>> ignorant
>>> trolls, again?
>>>
>>> Stay on topic, you ignorant and inexperienced know-nothing thread
>>> hijacking
>>> trolls. Catch-22. If you stayed on topic you wouldn't be a troll.
>>> Continue
>>> going off topic and you have precisely proved my point.
>>>
>>> Sucks to be as stupid as you, doesn't it.
>>>
>>> Read it again. Here it is again for your perusal. Can you answer it
>>> without
>>> your usual off-topic trolling? The challenge is on. (Guess who's going to
>>> win. Once a troll, always a troll. Asking a troll to not act like a troll
>>> is like asking a slug to not travel by use of its exuded slime layer
>>> discharge.)

>>> We all wait with bated breath for your non-troll response. (Apostrophe
>>> left
>>> off of "bated" to see how many apostrophe-trolls are in abundance.)
>>>
>>> Since you failed to address or answer the question, there it is again.
>>> Any
>>> further off-topic trolling without addressing the question and you will
>>> prove, beyond all doubt, that you are nothing but an ignorant troll,
>>> again.
>>> It's just that simple.
>>>
>>> Sucks to be you, doesn't it.
>>>

>>> Bob Larter's legal name: Lionel Lauer
>>> Home news-group, an actual group in the "troll-tracker" hierarchy:
>>> alt.kook.lionel-lauer
>>> Registered Description: the "owner of several troll domains" needs a
>>> group where he'll stay on topic.
>> Looks like I've got a new fanboy. Aw, how cute.
>>

> LOL, excellent.....

He'll have to join the queue though - he's only about the 35th net-kook
who thinks he can scare me off Usenet. ;^)