From: Bob Larter on
Neil Harrington wrote:
> -hh wrote:
>> On Oct 29, 3:19 pm, Curiouser and Curiouser <question...(a)anyisp.net>
[...]
>> That's about all you'd ever be good for..." absolutely must explicitly
>> mean that you have extensive first-hand experience with male strangers
>> giving you blowjobs.
>
> Or vice versa, of course.
>
>> In actuality, the answer to the OP's question is quite simple, and it
>> has actually already been provided elsewhere. Apparently you've
>> overlooked it, which isn't anyone's fault other than your own.
>
> I think he has overloaded and burned out. I'm not reading his posts any
> more, but the last ones I glanced at seemed to be just the same fatuous
> drivel pasted in over and over.

It is. In fact, he's spamming. I'll be interested to see what his NSP
has to say about it.

From: John Navas on
On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 13:01:31 +1000, Bob Larter <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com>
wrote in <4aeb9a7e$1(a)dnews.tpgi.com.au>:

>Neil Harrington wrote:
>> -hh wrote:
>>> On Oct 29, 3:19 pm, Curiouser and Curiouser <question...(a)anyisp.net>
>[...]
>>> That's about all you'd ever be good for..." absolutely must explicitly
>>> mean that you have extensive first-hand experience with male strangers
>>> giving you blowjobs.
>>
>> Or vice versa, of course.
>>
>>> In actuality, the answer to the OP's question is quite simple, and it
>>> has actually already been provided elsewhere. Apparently you've
>>> overlooked it, which isn't anyone's fault other than your own.
>>
>> I think he has overloaded and burned out. I'm not reading his posts any
>> more, but the last ones I glanced at seemed to be just the same fatuous
>> drivel pasted in over and over.
>
>It is. In fact, he's spamming. I'll be interested to see what his NSP
>has to say about it.

Almost certainly nothing.

--
Best regards,
John

Buying a dSLR doesn't make you a photographer,
it makes you a dSLR owner.
"The single most important component of a camera
is the twelve inches behind it." -Ansel Adams
From: Bob Larter on
Curiouser and Curiouser wrote:
> I'm a well accomplished professional. 50,000 photos on some years is not
> out of the question, >75% of that being of marketable quality.

And yet you can't show us a single one of them. Imagine that.

From: Bob Larter on
John Navas wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 13:01:31 +1000, Bob Larter <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com>
> wrote in <4aeb9a7e$1(a)dnews.tpgi.com.au>:
>
>> Neil Harrington wrote:
>> [...]
>>> Or vice versa, of course.

>>> I think he has overloaded and burned out. I'm not reading his posts any
>>> more, but the last ones I glanced at seemed to be just the same fatuous
>>> drivel pasted in over and over.
>> It is. In fact, he's spamming. I'll be interested to see what his NSP
>> has to say about it.
>
> Almost certainly nothing.

You might be surprised. His ISP blocked him from posting through their
news server because of his spamming.

From: Curiouser and Curiouser on
On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 14:30:03 +1000, Bob Larter <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>Curiouser and Curiouser wrote:
>> I'm a well accomplished professional. 50,000 photos on some years is not
>> out of the question, >75% of that being of marketable quality.
>
>And yet you can't show us a single one of them. Imagine that.

On checking my "Scrapshots that beat DSLRs" folder, I find 14 images that I
posted this year to totally disprove ignorant and inexperienced DSLR-Trolls
like you. Far more than is needed to be seen by any sane person. Apparently
not even that much concrete proof will convince a fool and troll. I bet you
talk to people with your fingers stuck in your ears while humming. If
that's not too complex of a maneuver for you, that is.

Bob Larter's legal name: Lionel Lauer
Home news-group, an actual group in the "troll-tracker" hierarchy:
alt.kook.lionel-lauer
Registered Description: the "owner of several troll domains" needs a group where he'll stay on topic.