From: Neil Harrington on

"John McWilliams" <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
> Neil Harrington wrote:
>> "John McWilliams" <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> IAE, FWIW: Until youse guys stop replying to and talking about the pest,
>>> he'll continue.
>>
>> "IAE"?
>>
>>> Same with replying to Navas when he's in troll mode.
>>> Anyway, GWG.
>>
>> Dunno that one either. "Go with God"?
>
> Bingo! You got the tougher one. In any event,
> iVaya con Dios!

Thanks, but what is "IAE"?

From: tony cooper on
On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 00:09:34 -0500, "Neil Harrington"
<secret(a)illumnati.net> wrote:

>"John McWilliams" <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Neil Harrington wrote:
>>> "John McWilliams" <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> "IAE"?

"In any event". It's such a PITA to type out all those extra letters.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: Com101 on
On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 00:38:40 -0500, tony cooper
<tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 00:09:34 -0500, "Neil Harrington"
><secret(a)illumnati.net> wrote:
>

>>"John McWilliams" <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote in message

>"In any event". It's such a PITA to type out all those extra letters.

It only shows a quality of laziness and rude inconsideration on your part.
It shows that you don't care if anyone understands you, you don't care
about anyone's needs but your own just so you can save yourself from
pressing a few more required keys. Good communication takes effort, as well
as knowing your audience. If at any time during your life you are
misunderstood it is your fault. It is never the fault of the person with
which you are trying to communicate. The basics of Communication 101.

Eventually, people realize that you are only typing to see yourself type.
Realizing you're a PITA to read. Reading your typing is too much effort,
and the little to no useful information contained is simply not worth
anyone's time and effort to try to decipher what you meant.

Hopefully they will all add you to their filters. As I will do now.

From: Neil Harrington on

"tony cooper" <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote in message
> On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 00:09:34 -0500, "Neil Harrington"
> <secret(a)illumnati.net> wrote:
>

>>"John McWilliams" <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote in message

> "In any event". It's such a PITA to type out all those extra letters.

OK, thanks.

From: tony cooper on
On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 23:50:28 -0600, Com101 <really(a)anyaddress.net>
wrote:

>On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 00:38:40 -0500, tony cooper
><tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 00:09:34 -0500, "Neil Harrington"
>><secret(a)illumnati.net> wrote:
>>

>>>"John McWilliams" <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote in message

>>"In any event". It's such a PITA to type out all those extra letters.
>
>It only shows a quality of laziness and rude inconsideration on your part.
>It shows that you don't care if anyone understands you, you don't care
>about anyone's needs but your own just so you can save yourself from
>pressing a few more required keys. Good communication takes effort, as well
>as knowing your audience. If at any time during your life you are
>misunderstood it is your fault. It is never the fault of the person with
>which you are trying to communicate. The basics of Communication 101.
>
>Eventually, people realize that you are only typing to see yourself type.
>Realizing you're a PITA to read. Reading your typing is too much effort,
>and the little to no useful information contained is simply not worth
>anyone's time and effort to try to decipher what you meant.
>
>Hopefully they will all add you to their filters. As I will do now.

What your post shows is that you can't read with comprehension. I
didn't write the post using "IAE". I answered Neil's question of what
John meant when *he* wrote it.

Now...who's the lazy and rude person? The one who doesn't bother to
fully read what he responds to and insults the wrong person, or the
one who helps out by posting an explanation?

BTW, take English 101 next semester. You have a sentence fragment in
your second paragraph and a comma splice in the first paragraph. I'll
give you a pass on the unnecessary comma in the first paragraph.

Speaking of things that are irritating...starting a sentence with
"Hopefully" when you mean "I hope" is high on my list.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida