First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Configure appearance of Explorer Window
On my Windows 2000 machine, every Windows Explorer window (directory listing) by default contains a "status bar" at the bottom of the window. This "status" bar displays: 1) if no items are selected, the number of items displayed (the number of items/objects shown in the window) and the total size of the files i... 9 Mar 2010 15:50
How do I "install" a disk drive
Hi, How do I "install" (for lack of a better name) a disk drive that is marked as "removable" in WinXP? The concepts of removable versus fixed disk drives is a self defeating concept anyway because every drive is removable once the system box is opened up. Just as an aside, the disk drive in question is a 1... 28 Feb 2010 02:25
window opacity
i was wondering if anyone knows of a way to change the opacity of windows with xp? ... 23 Feb 2010 15:53
Best free antivirus software?
Can anyone please suggest a good free antivirus? I'm tired of paying for norton. ... 27 Feb 2010 08:49
XP dual monitor problems
I've been running two monitors on my XP for a while now with no problems. Recently had to wipe drive and reinstall Windows XP. Now I cannot bring up the dual monitors in Display-settings. Both monitors do display, but it's identical on both, and if I close out one window, it disappears on both. Please help. I'm w... 21 Feb 2010 14:54
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo de Solenoides ( solenoid ) + chicotePara Cambio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 62757
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solenoides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit contem: 5 solenoides 2 Epc ( solenoides de pressao ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 ate hoje com o cambio automatico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 23:19
Hard drive thrashing - Windows XP Home
I've recently installed Windows XP Home on a partitioned hard drive. The C: Drive (which contains the operating system) is about 10GB, and the D: Drive is about 18GB. I have the most horrendous case of hard drive thrashing that I've ever come across. It's particularly bad whenever I open up an Internet Explorer 8... 20 Feb 2010 06:57
Lost dual monitor capability in XP
I had XP Pro running with dual monitors for a couple of years, switched out monitors from time to time and no problem. I've got an Intel 2.8 MB with onboard video connected to one monitor, and an ATI Rage Pro to the other monitor. Worked great till I had to replace the hard drive and reinstall XP Pro. I'm runnin... 20 Feb 2010 12:26
Need Replacement Desktop Search Tool
Can anyone suggest a free Desktop/Outlook Search Tool? Running Win XP SP3 and Office 2007. Thanks, RED in NC --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news(a)netfront.net --- ... 18 Feb 2010 10:36
Task Bar
My task bar has moved to the side of my screen. How can I get it back at the bottom. Thanks. -- Karen ... 15 Feb 2010 10:58
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12