First  |  Prev |
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
"Tearing" In XP Has Not Been A Problem For Me
"Tearing" Has Not Been A Problem For Me. But SPEED and RESOLUTION are important. 'Nuff Said. DSH ... 7 Mar 2007 20:30
Vista Eats Up All My Hard Drive Space...
Take a look at System Restore as well as C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download and the TEMP folders. DSH "Chris Morris" <Chris Morris(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27E57E08-7A81-47C4-90A0-ADC0C3743B8B(a)microsoft.com... Hey guys, I've got a brand new Dell with an 80 gig... 18 Mar 2007 15:57
Sonic DLA Now Fixed?
Hmmmmmmm... Sonic DLA does NOT work in Vista? DSH "Hubert" <Hubert(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1CDE47B7-677B-4243-BA8D-C1D312312B0B(a)microsoft.com... Before purchasing a new Dell Vista equipped system I wonder whether any readers here have purchased a system in the last 6 days and... 26 Feb 2007 13:55
Win XP; Creating a custom CD/DVD View: desktop.ini + folder.htt
Hello, I've been reading virtualplastic.net and various microsoft websites about creating a custom wallpaper inside of folders. In windows millenium and 98, it was easy to do this. But in Windows XP, this is not so easy. I've been able to use desktop.ini to allow background images on things such as floppy di... 24 Feb 2007 07:27
Windows card space not in my control panel
Hi i have xp pro installed on my computer, and i want to activate and use Windows Card Space.. but I can not find it in the control panel.. I there something I need to install or do? Thanks brent ... 20 Feb 2007 17:29
No access to hkey_local_machine...
i'm trying to install itunes on my PC but during the installation process i get a message that reads: "Could not open key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run. Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel." Does anyone know why i got this ... 17 Jan 2007 10:53
IE7 RC1 - customized drive icons no longer showing
All my hard drive partitions have a custom AUTORUN.INF file in their root folder, containing something similar to this: [AutoRun] Icon=downloads.ico ....so each partition shows up in Explorer with a custom icon instead of the standard drive one. Installing IE7 RC1 (released yesterday) seems to have broken... 12 Sep 2006 20:54
Boot Screen
I would like to change my boot screen picture in my Windows XP dimension 4400.I need some help if some body knows how to do it i will appreciate the help. ... 14 Jul 2006 00:55
Ramdrive.sys
How do I set up a RAMDRIVE in WindowsXP? I'm familiar with the setup in Windows 98 but is there a different XP requirement for setting up a ramdrive? I tried using my familiar command from W98 in CONFIG.NT in XP but the ramdrive didn't set up. ... 7 Mar 2006 19:14
Searching for photogallery.msi on restart
Tried to set a locally saved picture as the wallpaper on my parents new emachines desktop 'puter. It wanted to install MS PhotoGallery and required the XP disc with the photogallery.msi file on it. Unfortunately, emachines does not provide OS setup discs with their computers and now every time we start the mach... 30 Mar 2005 16:43
First  |  Prev |
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12