First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
a fix
check this out, I have XP and it worked for me. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/229070 Super simple. Somehow the registry gets confused but you don't actually have to go into regedit to fix it.. further info here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/233526 Hope it works! JamesPHFulle wrote: Display and so... 24 Mar 2010 08:53
svchost files
I have 4 svchost files. Is that normal? What do they do? Should I get rid of some? JPC ... 23 Mar 2010 17:12
Change font size on all programs menu
Go to control panel, click appearance and themes, click display, which is under pic a Control Icon, settings, then advanced. See customize, change dpi to 75%. It will work. David Glover wrote: Change font size on the All Programs menu? 20-Mar-10 after start menu, click control panel. Then click a... 20 Mar 2010 07:24
stopping "shortcut to..." from being included automatically with each shortcut
I just reinstalled XP and I can't remember how to stop the the text "Short cut to..." from showing up in front of each short cut I create. How can I get this to stop? ... 18 Mar 2010 03:45
Customize keyboard shortcut for Copy in Word
Suddenly my keyboard shortcut for Copy is CTRL + Insert instead of CTRL + C. I tried changing it while in Word, but there is no plain Copy command to be found. Can it be changed in Windows somehow? ... 11 Mar 2010 10:03
Desktop Backgrounds- Have lost the ability to load, install and display additional images
When I browse to an image I would like to use for a desktop select it and click it will not load or display in the Display Properties dialog box nor will it display on the desktop. I have even tried by coping selected images into the C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper, which I have done before, they are still not displa... 10 Mar 2010 13:06
Add/remove items from menu "new" in desktop
Hello :) How do I add/remove an item form menu "new" in desktop. I have lot of items I do not use, but some I use a lot I would like to add them to the menu. Thanks in advanced Felis ... 10 Mar 2010 11:58
XP desktop Time/Date
On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 23:35:15 -0000, "Tim Meddick" <timmeddick(a)gawab.com> wrote: I suppose you could try tampering with XP's code, either with a resource "hacker" program or by some other reverse-engineering of WinXP... But it is definitely Windows default behaviour to only display the TIME on a one-bar ... 18 Mar 2010 15:31
redirect folders
Hi, Is it possible to redirect all folders on a machine to a different one over the network (a share on a server)? I have many users using the same machine and would like all of them to store and retrieve their documents on a newtwork share. So, somebody accessing for example c:\some\local\path would in fact be ... 11 Mar 2010 15:44
Infotip on removable storage media
OS: XP HE 5.1.2600 SP3 HP OEM, catalan MUI, Windows classic style. First please excuse me for my English, not my language, but I cann't get any piece of advice from my native group although I posted there repeatedly. My local disks as well as my CD/DVD drives, folders and files, show an infotip when the mouse... 8 Mar 2010 16:27
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12