First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Save custom sound scheme
Is there a way to save a custom sound scheme so that it can be transferred to another machine? (The associated files would be manually transferred to the Media folder in a separate process). Regards and thanks. Avatar --------- ... 22 Jan 2010 20:51
Bitmap displayed during boot
Steve Swift <steve.j.swift(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:#hWBDp5mKHA.5528(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl: My employer has just replaced my old PC with a newer one. During the boot process, after the VGA screen with the progress bar, a bitmap C:\WINDOWS\blueback.bmp is displayed. It is the Corporate Logo. I prefer the ... 4 Feb 2010 04:29
Windows explorer right pane doesn't show the entire C: drive
My windows explorer default is set to show my C: drive expanded. In the left pane, the entire drive contents shows - in the right pane, the listing starts with "documents and settings"; the first third or so of folders on the drive aren't listed, the rest show normally. This is happening whether the view is set to ... 23 Jan 2010 10:58
Filenames hidden in Thumbnail view
I appear to have hidden all the filenames in the My Pictures folder. The files all appear as thumbnails but the filename is simply not displayed underneath them. This applies in both Thumbnail and Filmstrip view; other views are unaffected. If I copy all the files to a new folder they display fine but revert... 23 Jan 2010 16:35
Windows Explorer
How can I set Windows Explorer to open showing Drive C exppanded? The way it opens now it My Docs, My Music and other "My" folders that I do not use. Finally My Computer that I have to expand in order display my 3 hard drives. Isn't there some way I can change that? Thanks, Hank ... 20 Jan 2010 20:51
How do I change to Metric measurements
I'm running XP Pro SP2, and I can't seem to find where I can change to Metric measure. Can someone tell me, please? Thanks, Lorraine ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ... 22 Jan 2010 04:01
1366 x 768
how do i set my peice of c*** computer' s resolution to 1366 x 768 it has an integrated intel chipset(which is junk) ps i still have the same problem with it crashing when i go to play any game that uses directx(igxpdx32.dll) is there somthing like nvemulate but for intel so i can use opengl ... 17 Jan 2010 15:04
remove fragmented files
In XP SP2 how do I remove fragmented files after I run defrag? JPC ... 19 Jan 2010 20:21
Control Panel
I run a day care center. Part of my program provides PCs with educational software for the children to use. The PCs are all XP/HOME SP3. The accounts available to the kids are all user access accounts with as few privleges as possible. Still, the more inventive kids seem able to make undesireaable system change... 17 Jan 2010 08:21
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12