First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
The Payback for Political Correctness...
The Payback for Political Correctness... http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/08/03/new-york-city-panel-clears-way-mosque-ground-zero/ ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson, CTO | mens | | Analog Innovations, Inc. | ... 13 Aug 2010 14:41
esd diodes as diodes
I want to clamp some signals before applying them to an analog mux, so that customer overloads don't blow through the mux and trash other channels. One obvious way is series resistors and clamp diodes. It occurred to me that the cheapest way to get pairs of low-leakage clamp diodes is to use the esd diodes on som... 12 Aug 2010 16:59
Dumbed down consumer electronics: Adding DTV channels
G > WHO designed this new USA TV standard G > and why did the FCC not catch the considerable G > problems BEFORE committing us to it? JT > A system designed by bureaucrats ?:-) You're right, I was silly to forget that even for a moment. ... 13 Aug 2010 11:24
Archie and Green Xenon - How many usenet misfits have Aspergers?
Archie, I see that your coprolalia is flaring up again. I was confused about your combination of symptoms so I did some reading. I hadn't known that Aspergers (AS) people like you commonly have other ("comorbid") conditions like ADHD or Tourettes like your coprolalia. Thanks. I'll take that into account as ... 3 Aug 2010 12:33
Warning for laptop users: Starcraft 2 can overheat your computer. (any game can really ;) :))
There seems to be a big discussion going on about the latest and greatest game called: "Starcraft 2 Wing of Liberty" Some people are stupid enough to play it on their laptops lol... with result fried chips ?! ;) :): http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/starcraft2/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-55785055&pid=9396... 4 Aug 2010 00:37
increasing employment by firing people
> "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." Frederic Bastiat Thanks. It works for the welfare state as well. Even in a kook liberal state like ... 11 Aug 2010 21:23
Cheap Wholesale Hermes real leather Handbags <free shipping paypal payment>
<free shipping paypal payment> Handbags Discount Wholesale BOSS Handbag Discount Wholesale Burberry Handbag <http://www.24hours-buy.com/ Discount Wholesale LV Handbag Discount Wholesale Chanel Handbag <free shipping paypal payment> Discount Wholesale Handbag <http://www.24hours-buy.com/ ... 3 Aug 2010 01:41
Bad vendor -- RayMing PCB
nick007 wrote: RayMing - Your trusted partner Poor quality, doesn't meet delivery schedules, bait & switch pricing, unhelpful staff. ....and they spam Usenet. ... 3 Aug 2010 01:41
Discount Wholesale Levi s Jeans <free shipping paypal payment>
Discount Wholesale Affliction Jeans <free shipping paypal payment> Discount Wholesale AK Jeans ( http://www.24hours-buy.com/) Discount Wholesale Armani Jeans Discount Wholesale Artful Dodger Jeans <free shipping paypal payment> Discount Wholesale BAPE Jeans Discount Wholesale BBC Jeans ( http://www.24hours-buy.c... 3 Aug 2010 01:41
RayMing PCB how to choose a good PCB manufactory
RayMing - Your trusted partner RayMing - In Asia alone, there are so many thousands of options when you want to select a printed circuit board manufacturer or fabricator, but which one is the best? RayMing has been in Printed Circuit Board industry and confident we offer the best combination of price, quality, ... 2 Aug 2010 23:32