First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
*** Project for New American Unix, Physics, Electronics, Metalworking - TUTORIAL VIDEOS ***
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYpkWbdOvrM&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y-Ct1NpxWA&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7dKl-T6ZFA&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DtUtvDrbIM&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOESV8kg1JE&feature=related http://www.y... 5 Aug 2010 09:08
78PGA regulator question
I've got a 78PGA regulator here and although I've got a pinout for it, I don't have the app note to show how I connect the control pin to set the output voltage. Does anyone have a datasheet or schematic showing this please? Thanks ina advance. JB ... 6 Aug 2010 08:16
LCD Power Sequencing
I'm using a 320x240 monochrome LCD with a built-in high voltage generator. As is probably standard, the LCD bias is provided out of the module, and I have to use a resistive divider to provide this voltage back into the module for contrast adjustment. This simple two- resistor circuit is given in the datasheet. ... 5 Aug 2010 18:03
Bonkers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00g41bbDb9A ... 5 Aug 2010 13:34
██▓▒░░ *** CREDIT CARD *** ░▒░▒▓██
██▓▒░░ *** CREDIT CARD *** ░▒░▒▓██ https://sites.google.com/site/worldclasscreditcard... 5 Aug 2010 02:41
BATF Backdoor Firearms Registration Scheme
See: http://www.jpfo.org/articles-assd/etrace-batfe.htm ... 5 Aug 2010 14:41
A6302 probe connector diagnostics
Can anyone offer simple pin LCZ characteristics for the hall terminals of the A6302 current probe? I've got one here that produces no output below 10KHz using the AM503 amplifier available - effectively no hall circuit response. I have no known-good amplifier probe combination to compare it with. I can generat... 4 Aug 2010 22:21
===Christian Louboutin - www.vipchristianlouboutin.com
Christian Louboutin - www.vipchristianlouboutin.com Christian Louboutin was founded in 1992,France but it rapidly became a worldwide famous brand. There are a lot of stars are the fans of it such as Sarah Jessica Parker, Mariah Carey, Angelina Jolie and Victoria Beckham. Once the red outsole appeared you will ... 4 Aug 2010 02:47
+++ NFL Jerseys On Sale at www.ajerseys.com
NFL Jerseys On Sale at www.ajerseys.com The National Football League (NFL) is the highest level of professional American football. It was formed by eleven teams in 1920 as the American Professional Football Association, with the league changing its name to the National Football League in 1922. The league curre... 3 Aug 2010 23:32
Earbud plug weirdness
First my daughter's iPod starting sounding strange. When she let me listen (took some negotiation), it seemed as if the sound had dropped either all, or a significant chunk of, the bass response. Singers no longer sounded autotuned (!). Wiggling the plug in the 1/8" connector sometimes helped, as did changing e... 12 Aug 2010 22:27
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last