First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Backplanes and daughter boards. Connecting the same signal lines to a large number of boards/chips
Hello there, I'm part of a team that has been assigned the task of designing a system consisting of a backplane and a number of daughter board. Each daughter board will have a large number of chips. The main board will need to communicate with one chip at a time but the communication lines will go to every singl... 12 Aug 2010 18:05
Another burned transistor
http://myweb.msoe.edu/williamstm/Images/Returned4.jpg Cause of death: assaulted by car battery. Tim -- Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk. Website: http://webpages.charter.net/dawill/tmoranwms ... 12 Aug 2010 19:11
Subject: JOB: Client Needs Java Consultant (Rochester, MN)
Hello , Looking forward to submit your resume for the below mentioned Requirement..... Please send me Updated RESUME along with RATE, Contact Number and Availability..... Location: Rochester, MN Duration: 1 Year Plus Rate: Open Ideal candidate will have experience coding in Java, J2E... 11 Aug 2010 16:56
trends in front end boost power factor correction converter
hi, Does any one have information on recent trends in front end boost power factor correction converters? if anyone has this information, i would appreciate if you can kindly share with me. hope to hear from you soon. regards, krish ... 11 Aug 2010 18:03
Ping JB (ThinAirDesigns)
JB, I posted the following a while back, but haven't seen a reply. Maybe I missed it or maybe you missed my post? "While I've got your attention: Maybe it's just me but, with no rancor intended, something seems to be amiss with a couple of the the videos on your website. 1. In the first video, DDW.MOV... 11 Aug 2010 15:50
unstable opamp ringing oscillating and such
can anyone in here explain why a OpAmp could oscillate or become unstable if there are 2 poles before it reaches 0dB on a plot of gain vs frequency? Here's what I've gathered thus far... there's a cap internal to the op- amp, that cap is there for some reason and it puts the dominant pole in the op-amp's transfe... 13 Aug 2010 16:52
A cheap very accurate LC meter with RS232 interface
A cheap (< 10 $) very accurate LC meter with RS232 interface. http://panteltje.com/panteltje/pic/lc_pic/ All credit goes to somebody else (actually a lot of people) for this design. I merely simplified it some more :-) It seems to be very accurate, and is most useful if you are winding your own inductors or w... 13 Aug 2010 15:46
GET PAID FOR WORKING ONLINE $100 ON YOUR FIRST DAY
GET PAID FOR WORKING ONLINE $100 ON YOUR FIRST DAY Just Re-launched! ClickMasterPro network Learn how to make money from your home using your website Just join this network and Learn the secrets of how to make 1000's of $$$$ by bringing visitors to your free link or website No investment free to join GREAT OF... 11 Aug 2010 09:15
Pregnancy test
Any one know how the sensor in these works? The "Clear Blue" device has a sensor that does some type of enzyme test. ... 11 Aug 2010 15:50
Buffered FET logic, Direct coupled FET logic tutorial
Could some electronics guru provides some URLs for authentic buffered FET logic and/or direct coupled FET logic ? Thanks in advance. ... 13 Aug 2010 14:41
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12