First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
pulse response overshoot in a follower configuration
Hello, Is anyone familiar with any techniques for reducing overshoot in the pulse response of a unity gain op amp follower configuration? Thanks, Jim --------------------------------------- Posted through http://www.Electronics-Related.com ... 12 Aug 2010 19:11
Classic PosrtScript Video remastered to web
That's not PS, that's MP4........... Tim -- Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk. Website: http://webpages.charter.net/dawill/tmoranwms "Don Lancaster" <don(a)tinaja.com> wrote in message news:8cagsdFf2lU1(a)mid.individual.net... Free download at < http://www.tinaja.com/videos/ps1.mp4 > Presently... 12 Aug 2010 12:35
DDWFTTW Sniping Girlymen
You idiots are just a bunch of name calling girlymen. Just sniping at each other for several days, nothing on the topic. If anything relevent to the DDWFTTW topic is added to the thread plese let me know. MikeK PS, I guess with this, you can add me to the list of name calling girlymen. ... 10 Aug 2010 20:14
Does this type of "hook/latch" exist?
Does this type of "hook/latch" exist? http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/BarStockClamp.pdf I want to push a piece of bar stock into it and have it latch in place. Light load... maybe 2-3 pounds. ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson, CTO ... 11 Aug 2010 20:16
AN: Classic PosrtScript Video remastered to web
Free download at < http://www.tinaja.com/videos/ps1.mp4 > Presently needs a three minute download. We eventually will get it on YouTube as well. Other classic reprints at < http://www.tinaja.com/glair01.asp#early > -- Many thanks, Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073 Sy... 10 Aug 2010 23:33
Linear Algebra with Applications 8E Leon ISM is available for purchase at affordable prices. Contact me at alltestbanks11[at]gmail.com to buy it today.
Linear Algebra with Applications 8E Leon ISM is available for purchase at affordable prices. Contact me at alltestbanks11[at]gmail.com to buy it today. ... 9 Aug 2010 10:07
How many usenet misfits have Aspergers?
What is your opinion on how many usenet misfits have Aspergers? Such info would be helpful for my final assessment. ... 9 Aug 2010 15:41
TOY Chips
Hello, I am designing a system in which I need to generate a timestamp in order to insert a checksum, an ID, and other metadata to accompanying data being passed between modules. I have seen and read of recommendations to use TOY (Time of Year) Chips but I cannot find any specific chip or Datasheet on any, t... 11 Aug 2010 01:43
GPIB Terminal Emulator Question
Does anyone know of any software that would allow a PC with an Agilent or Nat Inst GPIB card to function as a GPIB Terminal Emulator? This would be analogous to using say, Hyperterminal with an RS232 port. I have a piece of HP equipment that I want to communicate with using a simple terminal. Hopefully, thi... 9 Aug 2010 03:36
Driving piezo sounder from a microprocessor
Hi All, I'm intending to drive a piezo sounder using antiphase PWM outputs from a micro (ATtiny88). The sounder is actually mounted on another PCB which is on the underside of the lid of the box, with about 20cm of cable from the micro on the motherboard. I'm concerned about what protection I need for the micr... 11 Aug 2010 11:27