First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Posts with threaded holes
langwadt(a)fonz.dk <langwadt(a)fonz.dk> wrote: : something like these gets close: http://www.techno-isel.com/lmc/H860/HTML/H860P127_1.html I got some profiles from their web store, but they added $200 handling and shipping on top of my order of a few tens of bucks... Regards, Mikko ... 28 Jul 2010 04:12
RPM Meter
I have a contact/photo rpm meter but it is acting funky and would like to create a simple meter for some testing. I've created the pic code and seem to have gotten it to work but need some sensor to debug it. The pic code basically counts the time between pulses. I do not use the ADC but rather the digital inputs... 6 Aug 2010 19:18
Bad Omen?
I was looking up a part on Mouser. In the People Also Bought section, I saw exclusively parts from my project list. It seems like no one else buys these, which is probably a bad sign... Tim -- Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk. Website: http://webpages.charter.net/dawill/tmoranwms ... 2 Aug 2010 13:39
DC motor opinion/question
I have an electric lawn mower that, upon taking the cover off to clean all the grass junk out, discovered it uses a permanent magnet DC motor and a bridge rectifier. I started thinking, in a Tim Taylor sort of way (you know, the sitcom Home Improvement) that maybe putting a capacitor across the motor would give it... 4 Aug 2010 20:11
Client Needs BI Developer (Rochester, MN)
I know someone who is bi-sexual, will that do? ... 28 Jul 2010 03:08
Intermediate Accounting Kieso 13th Edition Test Bank and solution manual is available for purchase at affordable prices. Contact me at alltestbanks11[at]gmail.com to buy it today.
Intermediate Accounting Kieso 13th Edition Test Bank and solution manual is available for purchase at affordable prices. Contact me at alltestbanks11[at]gmail.com to buy it today. ... 27 Jul 2010 15:04
Memory test
ftp://panteltje.com/pub/img_2231.jpg Just put a new SDcard in the camera, works OK. Somehow it remembered the picture numberering. I ate all of it :-) ... 27 Jul 2010 18:24
obtain impedance matrix from RLGC matrix
Hi, I have obtained L,C,G0,R0,Rs,Gd matrix for coupled PCB traces derived from a simulation tool. The tool does not give the characteristic impedance matrix. Is it possible to derive Zc-matrix and even mode and odd mode impedances from the data I have. Thanks, Ritesh ... 27 Jul 2010 13:58
on the storage of tapes of resistors...
I have all these tapes of through-hole resistors, about 100 resistors per tape. I've yet to find any box that's particularly suited to organizing them. Right now each tape is labeled and they're all stuffed in a shoebox that I have to constantly rummage through to find which value I'm looking for. Does anyone have ... 1 Aug 2010 22:28
JOB: Client Needs BI Developer (Rochester, MN)
Hello Partners, Looking forward to submit your resume for the below mentioned Requirement..... Please send me Updated RESUME along with RATE, Contact Number and Availability..... Please send resumes to abhi(a)tech-netinc.com Location: Rochester, MN Duration: 12 months Rate: Open Short Description: ... 2 Aug 2010 11:27