First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128
USB Keyboard LED
I have C++ code (using DefineDosDevice and DeviceIoControl) which controls the state of the LEDs on "traditional" (PS2) keyboards but this fails for USB keyboards. To do the same with USB Keyboards I believe I'll need to use the HidD_GetFeature and HidD_SetFeature APIs (since Reads and Writes will fail - W... 28 Oct 2005 14:32
WDK build error , but XP DDK build ok
When I build driver with XP DDK , 2k DDK, it's ok. But there are errors when I use WDK build. errors LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __ftol2_sse referenced in function _ov9630_feedback@0 but problem is: I don't know what is __ftol2_sse, even have not these word in my code. Is it WDK bug ? Or have some lim... 26 Oct 2005 04:26
Duplicating NDIS_PACKET
Hi, I'm currently trying to develop a NDIS IM driver, that duplicates every packet it ought to send/receive, kills the original one - and (after some short period) sends/receives the duplicate instead. Therefore, I created a function, that shall duplicate the NDIS_PACKETs, but which, unfortunately, seems to crea... 27 Oct 2005 04:20
Help disabling a device using SetupDiXXX fns after WM_DEVICECHANGE
Hello, I'm working on an application that acts on WM_DEVICECHANGE messages with wParam value == DBT_DEVICEARRIVAL (indicating the device has either just been plugged into the system or has just been enabled in Device Manager), examines the device ID, and if it matches a particular wildcard value, it disables t... 25 Oct 2005 18:38
MSVAD Simple Sample
Hallo I comipile and install MSVAD simple driver from DDK samples. But there is something strange in it. When I use SndVol32 program I can change volum and mute lines only for rendrering pins. When I go to record devices tabs I can select msvad from list, but it hasn't any visible lines and controls. I topology... 18 Oct 2005 17:44
How can I DbgPrint a UNICODE_STRING ?
Can someone help to print a UNICODE_STRING to the debig window? The string is in POBJECT_ATTRIBUTES ObjectAttributes ObjectAttributes->ObjectName I believe this is correct so far? But how can I print it, can I use DbgPrint ? DbgPrint(("message %s \n", buffer )); but buffer is normally ansi Thanks ... 18 Oct 2005 19:49
Storage spti example problems
Hi, When I build & run this sample on a secondary hard disk (e:), I get "Incorrect function" errors on the write and read data buffer operations. Any reason this sample shouldn't work as is? Ultimately I need to read & write directly to a disk, as the sample should do. I can get read to work by changing to ... 23 Oct 2005 02:28
Virtual COM port emulation over USB
Hi, I need to write a driver which supports virtual COM port emulation over USB (for win2k/XP). Can I make use of usbser.sys provided by Microsoft. Where can i get a complete description of usbser.sys. Does it provide Bulk mode transfer. How Can i add an upper/lower filter to usbser.sys. Thanks in advance... 11 Oct 2005 02:23
USB Problem when using a Philips ISP1521 based hub
We are using a TI TUSB3410 USB to Serial chip and recently identified an issue when using this device with a Philips based ISP1521 based Hub. On the USB-IF Developers Discussion Forum a post was made that matches our problem exactly. This post also has a statement that Philips apparently made which states the... 11 Oct 2005 19:07
Application compiled with Win2K/XP DDK works fine. But doesnt work with WIN98 DDK
Hi, I got a requirement to develop an application which checks the status of NIC card, enables or disables it. I used SetupDi..., Cm_Get_Devnode_Status_Ex, Getadapterinfo api for this purpose and compiled with Windows DDK 2k/xp on VC6. They worked perfectly on Windows 2k/XP machines :) The probblem started wh... 17 Sep 2005 13:12