From: Jenn on
"George Orwell" <nobody(a)mixmaster.it> wrote in message

> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in

> "Boaster Dave" does not know you or your history. He is an
> insect who causes trouble for the sake of causing trouble,
> everywhere he goes. He has no support in any newsgroup
> except for the gullible Jenn, but soon even she will see his
> true cockroach face.

I've been telling Dave all along that Dustin is a good guy because I believe
he is.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Peter Foldes on
Jenn

You can talk to him until you turn blue. When Dave makes up his mind then that is
it. He might say yes Jenn you are right and I will do as you asked, BUT that is only
for that moment. He made up his mind about someone then it stays like that. He is a
Troll and a friggin idiot.

BTW. He most probably will play on this against me but the fact remains he will not
change his mind in the long run on his belief against Dustin or as a matter of fact
anybody.

DB smiles and agrees and seems to be a friend but the minute you turn your back the
knife is in you. And that is the truth

--
Peter

From: Jenn on
"Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Jenn
>
> You can talk to him until you turn blue. When Dave makes up his mind then
> that is it. He might say yes Jenn you are right and I will do as you
> asked, BUT that is only for that moment. He made up his mind about someone
> then it stays like that. He is a Troll and a friggin idiot.
>
> BTW. He most probably will play on this against me but the fact remains he
> will not change his mind in the long run on his belief against Dustin or
> as a matter of fact anybody.
>
> DB smiles and agrees and seems to be a friend but the minute you turn your
> back the knife is in you. And that is the truth

I would really like to be able to find out if people are good or bad without
other people trying to convince me one way or the other. It isn't fair to
anyone if I just take someone elses word as to whether someone is good or
bad especially since I like to get to know people for myself. Dave knows
I'm this way ... I refused to just take his word as to who is bad and who
is good since I intend on finding out such things for myself. I've had many
aquaintances and also people I consider to be friends on the internet...
some I've known for many years.. some I've lost touch with and 1 or 2 who
turned out to be people I didn't want to have as friends, too.

I can only go on what I personally know and understand about different
people, individuals, and I believe in people, for the most part anyway...
Too often it happens that individuals get thrown under the bus and dismissed
when all they needed was a bit of patience and understanding. I don't have
to like everything about someone or even agree on every issue to find good
in them and find a way to accept them as they are.

Dustin, as far as I know, has given me no reason to believe he is a bad
person, and that's what I told Dave. I'm trying to get to know you a bit
better, too, and although you and I haven't agreed on everything, I believe
there is hope that we can get along and become friends, too... It does take
2 people to get there, tho, but I intend to do my part by being patient and
trying to understand who you are.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Peter Foldes on
Then Jenn you need to do as I asked of you before. Stay out of these BD posts for
him and or against him. You make yourself out as a Troll and the defender when it
comes to BD. Do not want to get involved then do not post answers as you did in this
thread and in others. You are not doing any favors to yourself. Stay NEUTRAL and do
not answer posts concerning others and BD

From: Jenn on
> Then Jenn you need to do as I asked of you before. Stay out of these BD
> posts for him and or against him. You make yourself out as a Troll and the
> defender when it comes to BD. Do not want to get involved then do not post
> answers as you did in this thread and in others. You are not doing any
> favors to yourself. Stay NEUTRAL and do not answer posts concerning others
> and BD

Peter... don't tell me what to do... my name was in the post I responded to,
therefore, I felt no problem with me posting a response.

You make yourself out to be some sort of authority to demand I do one thing
and not do another thing. If you or anyone else does not want me
responding, then don't include my name in posts discussing issues you have
with Dave. In case you did not notice, I responded to the portion of the
post that had my name in it and snipped out the rest of the post.

My intent is to comment on what has to do with me ... I am an individual and
would appreciate being treated as an individual capable of making up my own
mind, and responding to whatever I see fit to respond to.

Now, if you'd like to be friends, tell me now so I will know if it is even
possible to make the attempt.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/