From: Leythos on
In article <hqd8vo$fuh$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday says...
> I already have both hotmail and gmail accounts for various uses. It doesn't
> mean I trust someone enough to email back and forth with them.
>
> Is someone forcing you to read?

Are you breaking the rules and standards for anything other than your
own selfish interest and ego stroking?

Trust yourself.
From: Jenn on
Leythos wrote:
> In article <hqd8vo$fuh$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
> nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday says...
>> I already have both hotmail and gmail accounts for various uses. It
>> doesn't mean I trust someone enough to email back and forth with
>> them.
>>
>> Is someone forcing you to read?
>>

> Are you breaking the rules and standards for anything other than your
> own selfish interest and ego stroking?

If you really believed it was wrong, you'd never reply to an off-topic post,
yourself. If you want to be believable, you should try to practice what you
preach instead of participating in what you object to others doing.

Perhaps you should preach to the choir? They will pat you on the back and
tell you how *right* you are and how evil I am and that will make you feel
more like a man... They will stroke your ego and encourage you to be
hateful and nasty and invoke the *plonk*. After all, that's what people do
when they depend on others for their self esteem and all. They will gather
together and gang smack whoever happens to be an individual and think for
themselves, as opposed to following the herd.

FYI ... I don't follow the herd ... never have .. never will... but.. I'm
sure the herd will find a way to tickle your ego for you.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: George Orwell on
Run away!

Run away!

The Troll Eggs have started hatching!

https://www.mixmaster.it

From: Bullwinkle on
Why do you defend a Racist?

Pretty much makes you a Racist.

"~BD~" <BoaterDaveNoSpam(a)Hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
Are you and Peter members of the same club, David Lipman? Just tell the
truth. You are both Jewish - yes? There is no need to be ashamed about
that in 2010.

"Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in message
ok .. what's the big deal if everyone else on this group is Jewish? Do you
have something against non-Jewish people?

Ye'varechecha Adonai v'yishmerecha, Ya'er Adonai panav eleicha vihuneca
Yisah Adonai panav eleicha v'yasem l'cha shalom.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Leythos on
In article <hqdkc7$r7n$1(a)leythos.motzarella.org>, trt(a)void.com says...
> You were supposed to be in his kill file.

There you area gain, not understanding how Usenet works.

Why haven't you explained the obatssrsghde.exe marker that you had in
your pirated work?

You've been clearly exposed as a thief when you pirated code containing
a special marker enter by the real author, the file named
"obatssrsghde.exe" was a marker inserted into Stuarts batch file you
stole from him, it was a KEY that proves you're a thief:

For those that don't know, Stuart inserted the obatssrsghde.exe marker
into his batch file to prove, to the community, that PCBUTTS1 / The Real
Truth MVP is actually a lying thief, and PCBUTTS admitted in his own
post that he created the marker and claimed to know what it was - even
claimed to have submitted the malware to anti-virus vendors, but the
joke was on him, Stuart told everyone in the community about it BEFORE
it appeared in PCBUTTS1 download.... There is no actual file named
obatssrsghde.exe in the malware community, it was a ruse.

The key is in the spelling (shifted one character):

obatssrsghde.exe
pcbuttsthief

If you change (add) 1 character to each letter you will see that
"obatssrsghde" is actually the marker "pcbuttsthief" - proving that
PCBUTTS1 is a thief.

Are there other markers - YES, does PCBUTTS1 know about them - no,
they've been there for a long time, but this is the most obvious one.

Face it Chris/PCBUTTS1/TRT, you've exposed yourself in public.

Trust yourself.