From: Dustin Cook on
"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous(a)example.invalid> wrote in

> Jenn wrote:
>
>> You have not given me any reason to trust you, Peter. Using your
>> disagreement with Dave in order to defend Heathers dig about religion
>> is disappointing for sure.
>
> You have your attributes misplaced. You can't see the trees for the
> narrowboats.
>
> It was your buddy ~BD~ who added the religion to the mix. Heather merely
> replied and commented with a ROFL!! because it was so typical of Dave to
> twist and go off-topic. Dave added
>
> Who cares what religion anyone in this spyware group is?
>
> Oh ok ... "SPYWARE IS CATHOLIC!!!!1!!"

Oh, I'm going to get it for this one.. But... :)

That would explain some of the raping the malware does to a box wouldn't
it? :)

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Jenn on
"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in

>>> Jenn
>>>
>>> Stop playing the fool. Heather posted a very smart answer for this
>>> idiot
>>

>> I want an answer to my question, Peter. She included me in her
>> sentiment about non-jewish people. You and no one else corrected her
>> or so much as told her it was wrong to even make such a statement.

> Wait a minute now. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
> AFAIK, the entire jewish discussion started by BD; your.. ehh, friend.
> Not anyone here.

If a person believes something is wrong to do and then participates in doing
it to others simply because they believe someone *deserves* it, then their
original outrage is really a lie. In essence, they only believe it is wrong
if someone does it to them, but it's ok if they do it to others IF THEY
DESERVE IT.

It's easy to give it back if you want to, but don't disguise it as something
less than what you're complaining others do.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Jenn on
> "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in news:hqhpmc
<snip>

>>> I will no longer be seeing any articles you post, in any news
>>> group, unless you morph your posting id, like boater dave did
>>> recently. The appropriate term here is "enjoy you're intranet".
>>>
>>> Bye. Bye.

>> As if you guys are the only *experts* on the web ... LOL

> Oh, by no means. You have wannabes like pcbutts abound. :)

Again ... why do I care or why SHOULD I care about that person?? :)

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Jenn on
"ASCII" <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in message news:4bcc88c3.3731656(a)EDCBIC...
> Jenn wrote:
>>I'd say I'm pretty ept when it comes to English and understand it.
>
> "ept"?
> Isn't it a bit ironic when someone commits a misspelling,
> in the process of flaunting their expertise with language? <g>

Word Origin & History
ept
1938, back formation from inept, usually with an attempt at comical effect.
Online Etymology Dictionary, � 2010 Douglas Harper
Cite This Source

<wink>
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Peter Foldes on
Jenn

You and BD make a fine pair. Your reputation as far as I am concerned (and I know
quite a lot more people that are saying the same and worse) is way down in the
gutters. You must have the same disease as BD does which unfortunately you have
caught from him.

Again. Open your eyes. What BD fed you is completely different from the actual truth
is. Just had a thought. Why not move in with him. You will do Tracy a very big help.
She can finally get her life back up and back to normalcy when she leaves.

--
Peter