From: ~BD~ on
Jenn wrote:
>> What gives you the right to tell me whether or not to
>> respond to anyone, especially if they have made a comment regarding
>> me in their post?
>>
>> I am up front with how I feel about things, so there isn't any me
>> *showing* what I'm all about, because I am just who I am all the
>> time. I say what is on my mind.
>>
>> You did not answer my question, either. Do you want to try to be
>> friends or not? Friends should be able to be up front with each
>> other and even disagree on issues from time to time.. and still be
>> able to maintain their friendship. I don't have to agree with
>> everything you say and vice versa in order to be friends with
>> someone. I'm willing to keep trying if you are willing.
>> --
>> Jenn (from Oklahoma)
>> http://pqlr.org/bbs/

Hi Jenn! :)

There is something of the night about Peter Foldes, as I've mentioned
many times.

He most certainly will show you no respect whatever, mark my words.

Dustin? A good guy? He has had me banned/excluded from Malwarebytes,
rather that have a continuing dialogue. That is *not* good behaviour
IMO. Maybe someone has something to hide there after all? Maybe you
should visit and read the posts I've made there in the past - I did give
them the benefit of the doubt initially but, it now appears,
erroneously!
--
Dave - working really hard on the boat PF says I do not own! ;-)

From: Peter Foldes on
Jenn

Never told you that. What I told you if you care to re-read the post is to stay out
of the conversation between BD and others. You twist words around just like BD and
take things out of context and you deserved what you got. You are a nice lady but DO
NOT stick your nose into the differences I and others with that Idiot and Troll and
then I will not involve you and others will also not involve you as someone taking
sides with the wrong issue.

--
Peter

From: Jenn on

>>> There you go. Showing what you are all about. All I said to you and I
>>> did put it nicely "Do not involve yourself between BD and others" I
>>> guess this is too much for you to bare. " The authority here in the alt.
>>> groups seems to be you and darn it Jenn you just showed it. Good luck to
>>> you .

>> I am a woman...a mother, a wife (married going on 30 yrs this May), and a
>> grandmother, and I don't like you or any other man trying to tell me what
>> to do, Peter ... I have a mind of my own and intend on using it. What
>> gives you the right to tell me whether or not to respond to anyone,
>> especially if they have made a comment regarding me in their post?

>> I am up front with how I feel about things, so there isn't any me
>> *showing* what I'm all about, because I am just who I am all the time. I
>> say what is on my mind.

>> You did not answer my question, either. Do you want to try to be friends
>> or not? Friends should be able to be up front with each other and even
>> disagree on issues from time to time.. and still be able to maintain
>> their friendship. I don't have to agree with everything you say and vice
>> versa in order to be friends with someone. I'm willing to keep trying if
>> you are willing.

> Never told you that. What I told you if you care to re-read the post is to
> stay out of the conversation between BD and others. You twist words around
> just like BD and take things out of context and you deserved what you got.

I don't twist anyone's words, Peter. I just say what is on my mind. If
someone says something is not true, but I know it is true.. I say it is
true. That isn't twisting anyone's words. I would do the same for you if
someone said untrue things about you....... just like I posted on SE that I
believed what you said about when you were young. I defended you on that
point because I believe you.

But for me.... to get to know people better... I like to look people in
their eyes and see their facial expressions and they can see my eyes and my
facial expressions so we both understand each other better. If you notice,
I pretty much only comment on what I've seen ... like I've seen and video
chatted with Dave and his wife and seen family photos and all that stuff.
Before I video chatted with Dave, I had many doubts about him, too...
reservations about who he was...etc... but I'm very cautious with people and
I find it difficult to trust people, anyway, so that is a normal response
for me until I see people and can look them in the eyes and get to know them
better. I've never seen you, or heard your voice like in a video chat.
Seeing people and being able to chat with them is one way I get to know
people better. I'd be willing to video chat with you, too, so I will know
the truth about who you are, too. If you know who I am better, you will
come to understand me better and will see that in my heart I want to do
right by people because I want them to do right by me, too. It's just the
right thing to do.

> You are a nice lady

I try to be, and I try to get to know people and give them many chances so I
don't end up misunderstanding them. I also don't want to take up someone
elses offense... what I mean by that is... I don't want to judge you, for
example, on the basis of someone elses disagreement with you, like between
you and dave. I will listen to him and to you, but that will not make my
decision about who you or he is or is not. There are so many factors
involved when people don't get along. I can like Dave, but I can also like
you, too, even if Dave doesn't....... If you say something about Dave that I
know is not true, I will say so.. and if he says something about you I know
is not true.. I will also say so to him.

> but DO NOT stick your nose into the differences I and others with that
> Idiot and Troll and then I will not involve you and others will also not
> involve you as someone taking sides with the wrong issue.

I don't want to get in the middle of you and Dave's issues concerning
various disagreements, but if I know something is or isn't true, I feel it
would be wrong of me not to speak up and say so. I don't do it to tick you
off or anyone else. I do it because I feel it would be wrong of me to keep
quiet. For me, it is the greater *sin*, you could say, to protect myself
from attack and to keep quiet, than to offend someone because I told the
truth. I really don't want to be attacked or offend you either, but if
someone said an untruth about me I'd want someone to come and tell the truth
even if it cost them something on my behalf. I do for other people what I
would want them to do for me. Does this make any sense?

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Dustin Cook on
"~BD~" <BoaterDaveNoSpam(a)Hotmail.co.uk> wrote in news:hqbs1b$a8f$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

> Jenn wrote:
>>> What gives you the right to tell me whether or not to
>>> respond to anyone, especially if they have made a comment regarding
>>> me in their post?
>>>
>>> I am up front with how I feel about things, so there isn't any me
>>> *showing* what I'm all about, because I am just who I am all the
>>> time. I say what is on my mind.
>>>
>>> You did not answer my question, either. Do you want to try to be
>>> friends or not? Friends should be able to be up front with each
>>> other and even disagree on issues from time to time.. and still be
>>> able to maintain their friendship. I don't have to agree with
>>> everything you say and vice versa in order to be friends with
>>> someone. I'm willing to keep trying if you are willing.
>>> --
>>> Jenn (from Oklahoma)
>>> http://pqlr.org/bbs/
>

> Hi Jenn! :)
>
> There is something of the night about Peter Foldes, as I've mentioned
> many times.
>
> He most certainly will show you no respect whatever, mark my words.

You have certainly *not* earned respect here, Dave. Respect is not
something freely given away. You have to earn it. Demonstrate or otherwise
show you deserve to be respected.

> Dustin? A good guy? He has had me banned/excluded from Malwarebytes,
> rather that have a continuing dialogue. That is *not* good behaviour
> IMO. Maybe someone has something to hide there after all? Maybe you
> should visit and read the posts I've made there in the past - I did

*I* have done nothing of the sort. I have *nothing* to do with your ban,
decietful jerk. I pointed out the blogpost of yours, as I found it to be
erroneous and intentionally misleading. You targetted malwarebytes because
of a personal issue you seem to think you have with me.

I have no control over what malwarebytes does or does not do the
troublesome trollish posters who enjoy posting nudie pics in a public
forum. It wasn't until you did that for a 2nd time that you were actually
banned, truth be told. And again, *I* didn't have a thing to do with it.

It's not possible to have a dialogue with you; You twist things, cut/paste
out of context, repost to completely non-revelant groups.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Peter Foldes on
Jenn

And I say the same to you
I am a man ..a father a husband (going on 40 yrs this July), and a
grandfather, and I don't like you or any other woman or man putting their nose and 2
cents into the business between me and that idiot Troll David Brooks (aka BD)
You would like to avoid situations like this Jenn then I would strongly suggest that
you avoid your opinions either way when it comes to BD and anybody else including me
concerning him. Stay neutral and avoid any comments to either sides. Life and
enjoying yourself on these and other groups will be so much more enjoyable for you.
Have a nice weekend

--
Peter