From: Heather on

news:hqgaja06v7(a)news3.newsguy.com...
> From: "Heather" <casey(a)cat.invalid>
>

> | "JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message

>>> I'm sorry but you've got to be Christopher Butts. Everything about you
>>> says Butts. Thanks for giving me a good laugh. "Non-jewish people"?
>
> | Wow.....now I have gone to making a joke to "dissing non-jewish people".
> | Amazing!! Would all of you "non-jewish people" please stand up so I can
> see
> | what you look like??
>
> I'm laughing Figgs. :-)

Is she bizarre or what?? I am laughing here too. I have watched how BD
twists innocent words and phrases around, so can only assume he is *feeding
her this tripe*!!! I don't think she is bright enough to think up such
ridiculous things.

Oh well, it takes all kinds.........and this BD sounds like a right nutter!!
(Brit expression, not Yank, lol)

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Heather" <casey(a)cat.invalid>

>> From: "Heather" <casey(a)cat.invalid>

>> | "JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message

>> | Wow.....now I have gone to making a joke to "dissing non-jewish people".
>> | Amazing!! Would all of you "non-jewish people" please stand up so I can
>> see
>> | what you look like??

>> I'm laughing Figgs. :-)

| Is she bizarre or what?? I am laughing here too. I have watched how BD
| twists innocent words and phrases around, so can only assume he is *feeding
| her this tripe*!!! I don't think she is bright enough to think up such
| ridiculous things.

| Oh well, it takes all kinds.........and this BD sounds like a right nutter!!
| (Brit expression, not Yank, lol)

This yank thinks she's daft and a real Oakie.

BTW: This all reminds me of an email exchange we had a number of years ago about
conversos.

--
Dave

From: JD on
Jenn wrote:
> JD wrote:
>> Jenn wrote:

>>> nope ... what I see is that you think it's OK to make comments
>>> dissing non-jewish people.
>>>

>> I'm sorry but you've got to be Christopher Butts. Everything about you
>> says Butts. Thanks for giving me a good laugh. "Non-jewish people"?
>
> Nope.. I'm a woman from Oklahoma ... sorry to disappoint you.

No you're not a woman and you're not from OK. You're not disappointing
me Chris. You're busted. Game over. Bye.

--
JD..
From: JD on
Heather wrote:
> "JD"<JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
>> Jenn wrote:

>>> nope ... what I see is that you think it's OK to make comments dissing
>>> non-jewish people.
>>>

>> I'm sorry but you've got to be Christopher Butts. Everything about you
>> says Butts. Thanks for giving me a good laugh. "Non-jewish people"?
>
> Wow.....now I have gone to making a joke to "dissing non-jewish people".
> Amazing!! Would all of you "non-jewish people" please stand up so I can see
> what you look like??
>
> ROFL!!
>>
>> --
>> JD..

It is funny, isn't it? You've dissed like a lot of people. A lot of
"non-Jewish people" you sorry non-Jewish people disser. I believe the
term is a nJpdisser. Oh look, we've made up a new word! Too cool! 8-)

--
JD..
From: David W. Hodgins on
On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 23:34:09 -0400, Jenn <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote:

> What consequences??

You don't seem to understand that there are a lot of "experts"
reading this newsgroup, most of whom are not participating in
this thread.

The consequence of you're continuing refusal to follow basic
usenet netiquiet, is that your posting address will be added to
many of their usenet filters, just like pcbutts, and boater dave.

Keep in mind, that most usenet filters are not group oriented.
Once your posting address has been added, it will stop the
"experts" from seeing any articles you post, whether they
are posted to alt.privacy.spyware, or eternal-september.support

I've grown tired of reading your articles, since they have no
value i this newsgroup.

I will no longer be seeing any articles you post, in any news
group, unless you morph your posting id, like boater dave did
recently. The appropriate term here is "enjoy you're intranet".

Bye. Bye.

Dave Hodgins