From: Dustin Cook on
"Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in

> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in

>>> Again ... why do I care or why SHOULD I care about that person??
>>> :)
>
>> How do you feel about thieves?
>

> I don't like thieves. Why?

Well... That's what pcbutts is. Hence many of the indivuals here strong
dislike towards him.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Jenn on
> "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in
>
>> "Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Jenn
>>>
>>> Question. Why is BD hiding behind you.
>>
>> He's a grown man and has no need to hide behind me or anyone else. I
>> don't defend him, in case you haven't noticed... I do post what I know
>> to be true as far as when I see you or others make statements about
>> him or his family that are incorrect.
>>
>>> He is not posting here and he is watching the whole thread. Is he
>>> afraid to stand up for himself and is letting a female do the raking
>>> for him?
>>

>> Dave is off on his boat painting and cleaning it up for his summer
>> boating adventures. He took his laptop with him for when he gets a
>> break off and on from working on it. I've seen him online a few times
>> since he went, but not for long and not often.

> He's active enough to continue threads in the alt.politics newsgroup.

Like I said.. I've seen him pop online a few times, but not very long and
not alot. He IS in the UK and I'm in Oklahoma so even at best I don't see
him online alot except when it's late at night his time zone.

> don't believe for one second that he doesn't know what he's doing or that
> he doesn't know how much of an arsehole he's become.

Hey... the way I see it is that men are good at being @#$#holes anyway.. so
it's normal as far as I can tell, and you might think I'm joking, but I'm
not! LOL You men just have a different way of communicating and being an
@#$#hole is part of it when it comes to knocking heads with other men.

> His innuendo
> comments don't fly with me.

Perhaps, if you didn't allow what he said to get you upset and look at it
from a different perspective? Maybe that would help .......

> I don't have respect for him or anyone who
> thinks highly of him, but that's just me. Guilt by association, I'm sure
> you know the concept.

Would you want people to diss friends of yours simply because those friends
thought highly of you? I'm sure you wouldn't, Dustin. You need to realize
that it's very unfair on your part to do that to people when you really
wouldn't want people doing that same thing to people you know and believe to
be good.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Dustin Cook on

> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in
>>
>>> "Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> He's a grown man and has no need to hide behind me or anyone else.
>>> I don't defend him, in case you haven't noticed... I do post what I
>>> know to be true as far as when I see you or others make statements
>>> about him or his family that are incorrect.

>>> Dave is off on his boat painting and cleaning it up for his summer
>>> boating adventures. He took his laptop with him for when he gets a
>>> break off and on from working on it. I've seen him online a few
>>> times since he went, but not for long and not often.
>

>> He's active enough to continue threads in the alt.politics newsgroup.
>
> Like I said.. I've seen him pop online a few times, but not very long
> and not alot. He IS in the UK and I'm in Oklahoma so even at best I
> don't see him online alot except when it's late at night his time
> zone.

Well, he started a fresh thread in this newsgroup; quoting me, again.
Making innuendo remarks about malwarebytes and myself.

>> don't believe for one second that he doesn't know what he's doing or
>> that he doesn't know how much of an arsehole he's become.
>
> Hey... the way I see it is that men are good at being @#$#holes
> anyway.. so it's normal as far as I can tell, and you might think I'm
> joking, but I'm not! LOL You men just have a different way of
> communicating and being an @#$#hole is part of it when it comes to
> knocking heads with other men.

It's normal to lie and mislead individuals? It's not what I consider to
be normal.

It's not a different way of communicating, the guy is outright lieing on
me.

> Perhaps, if you didn't allow what he said to get you upset and look at
> it from a different perspective? Maybe that would help .......

Easier said than done. His comments are borderline libel towards
malwarebytes. I don't see what other perspective you think I should be
looking at it from. I read his post, he's implying that malwarebytes
and/or myself are bad people and shouldn't be trusted.

I personally don't appreciate someone trying to slander my good name.

>> I don't have respect for him or anyone who
>> thinks highly of him, but that's just me. Guilt by association, I'm
>> sure you know the concept.
>
> Would you want people to diss friends of yours simply because those
> friends thought highly of you? I'm sure you wouldn't, Dustin. You
> need to realize that it's very unfair on your part to do that to
> people when you really wouldn't want people doing that same thing to
> people you know and believe to be good.

I give up Jenn. As far as you seem to be concerned, poor BD isn't doing
anything and I'm just picking on him. I get it. I'm done, thanks.

From: Jenn on
> "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in
>
>> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in

>>> Wait a minute now. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
>>> AFAIK, the entire jewish discussion started by BD; your.. ehh,
>>> friend. Not anyone here.

>> If a person believes something is wrong to do and then participates in
>> doing it to others simply because they believe someone *deserves* it,
>> then their original outrage is really a lie. In essence, they only
>> believe it is wrong if someone does it to them, but it's ok if they do
>> it to others IF THEY DESERVE IT.

>> It's easy to give it back if you want to, but don't disguise it as
>> something less than what you're complaining others do.

> Jenn. I have read my post and your reply twice now; and I have to tell
> you, I'm completely lost. BD started the jewish discussion; I don't
> personally care what religion somebody is or is not, so long as they
> don't preach to me.

ok .. I'll explain ... (I don't have the direct quote handy.. but it's not
important for this explanation.)
BD made a comment about Jewish... something or other.. Several people,
including Heather, complained that BD was making a dig about Jewish people.
SO... Heather retorts with "everyone here is Jewish but you and Jenn HA HA
so you're now the minority".

....the problem I am pointing out is that Heather made a point of objecting
to making comments about the jewish religion... what does she do? She goes
and makes her own comments about non-jews in an effort to get her dig in.
IF she really believed it was wrong for a person to get a dig in about
religion (Jews in this case), she wouldn't be doing it herself because she
believed doing such a thing is wrong. However, by her behavior, she only
believes it's wrong to do if someone does it to her (or the religion she
cares about).. It's not wrong if she does it to someone she feels *deserves
it*.

That reasoning is moral relativism...... it puts a persons beliefs in a
category that has no baseline by which to measure because it's always
changing based on the circumstances instead of any specific moral code.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Jenn on
> "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in
>
>> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in

>>> Blah. I'm better in one sense; I don't steal other peoples work and
>>> try to pass it off as my own!
>>
>> I believe you. I've always considered you to be a good guy. Really!
>> :)
>>
>>> As you will never understand why that
>>> absolutely pisses so many of us off, theres no real point in further
>>> communications. Your mind is clearly made up, for better or worse.
>>
>> I understand your feelings about having your work stolen. I would be
>> upset, too, if my work were to be stolen, so I do understand your
>> frustration.
>
> He hasn't stolen any of my own work. He's just made a few low quality
> pornos where he implies it's me as the lead character. :)
>
> BugHunter wasn't a script file he could open with notepad, so I didn't
> have to worry too much about him stealing or modifying my program.
>
> If I ever was in ca for a visit or something and I met the sorry dude
> face to face, I have to be honest. I would most likely walk right up to
> the guy and start wailing on him. First, a quick punch to the throat (you
> can't breathe, you can't fight) followed up by a quick plink of his eyes
> (you can't see, you can't fight) and then a nice side knee kick.
>
> Followed by a few round kicks to his upper chest facial area.
>
> I'd probably even make him eat a printout of that horse pic he has. All
> of it. Hell, I might even find a horserance and make him be a star.
>
> By the time I was finished with him, no plastic surgeon in the world
> could make him look normal again. I'd probably break his fingers too,
> every single one of them.
>
> A thief deserves nothing but harsh treatment. The finger breaking is
> really to discourage further theft.

I understand your frustration, but it's probably not worth your future to
actually do those things.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/