From: Dustin Cook on
ASCII <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in news:4bd8ea05.8653875(a)EDCBIC:

> Jenn wrote:
>>
>>ok wait .. is ASCII = pcbutts??
>
> Nope,
> but if RaiD can create such an illusion maybe he thinks to gain validity
> against my painful observations of his conflicted self.

Seriously.. All you have is a grammar lame or two and a jab at what you
think is an ego or self esteem issue. Neither of which is true, but that
doesn't matter. I don't need to gain anything from you. I don't need people
like you.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Dustin Cook on
ASCII <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in news:4bce1beb.4363218(a)EDCBIC:

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>
>>I don't need to gain anything from you. I don't need people
>>like you.
>
> Sour grapes?

Sorry?

From: Jenn on

"Heather" <casey(a)cat.invalid> wrote in message

> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> ok .. I'll explain ... (I don't have the direct quote handy.. but
>>> it's not important for this explanation.)
>>> BD made a comment about Jewish... something or other.. Several people,
>>> including Heather, complained that BD was making a dig about Jewish
>>> people. SO... Heather retorts with "everyone here is Jewish but you
>>> and Jenn HA HA so you're now the minority".

>> I believe Heather made that with tongue in cheek humour in mind.

> Hi Dustin..........you do have that right. Jenn is continually distorting
> what I said. I did preface it with "what if I told you".......which makes
> it a 50/50 deal.

You showed a double standard.. it's not ok for HIM to do it, but I CAN do it
because HE *deserved it*.

>>> ...the problem I am pointing out is that Heather made a point of
>>> objecting to making comments about the jewish religion... what does
>>> she do? She goes and makes her own comments about non-jews in an
>>
>> Erm, she made a wisecrack in response to BD's comments. I don't know what
>> her personal views are regarding jews. and I don't care. Religion is like
>> politics to me.
>>
>> I think, imho, you fired at the wrong person here. BD was the one
>> innsinuating something is wrong with a jewish person. Not her.

> Thanks, puss.......you do have that right. I was trying to show BD for
> the anti-semitic fool that he is....in a humorous manner, but Jenn (at his
> behest, no doubt) is accusing me of dissing "non-jews"........now that is
> plain hilarious!!

Perhaps, HE thought someone DESERVED it? (that's ok with you, remember?)
Perhaps, he was being HUMOROUS, too? Did you ask? No ......

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Jenn on
"Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Jenn
>
> ROFLMAO. Ask David (BD) is a waste of time. He will tell you what you want
> to need to hear and then turn around and keep doing it as he always has.

David doesn't tell me everything I want to hear, Peter.

> You want examples of his anti Jewish beliefs then I have them . You want
> to see them then give mi an email address as discussed before.

People I trust and I consider to be my friends who I trust, I give them my
email and chat with them that way on occasion. You and I are not trusted
friends, yet, so I don't want to give you an email address. I did suggest
that we video chat on skype, tho. I would be able to see you and look in
your eyes and know if I can trust you to not hurt me or my computer in some
way. You have not ever told me that you wanted to be friends, so I have to
conclude that you really don't want to, and if you don't want to be friends,
I can't trust you.

> Jenn,again I repeat,You have no idea who you are dealing with when it
> comes to David Brooks. Even if you think you do ,I tell you as will others
> that you do not know

How many of those people, including yourself, have taken the time to get to
know David and video chat with him and his wife many times? None? David is
not the sum total of what you consider to be irritating questions and
bothersome posts.

If you want to tell me something, either do it here, or do it in a video
chat on skype so I can look you eye to eye. It is for sure that I would not
hurt you or your computer. But, you should know ahead of time, that I say
what's on my mind in video chat just as I do here on the ngs, and since
about half the time you get angry at what I say and talk badly to me when
you do... I won't put up with that in a video chat.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Peter Foldes on
Jenn

Again you stick your nose in. Something you do not understand about "DO NOT STICK
YOUR NOSE IN BETWEEN ME AND BD)

And you wonder why people react to you as they do to BD and some others. Get a life
because brains you sure do not have a lot of or it is missing when BD puts you under
his spell. What idiots both of you are. Sorry but I had to say it because that is
the truth.

I give you another 6 months before people will not post to you or answer your posts
aside from Dave which might be falling into the categories of Super Troll and the
Internet Clown.

BTW. The color of the boat as of yesterday is green and red. It is not the outside
he is painting and that will be his answer

--
Peter