From: Dustin Cook on
"Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in

> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in
>>
>>> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> I believe you. I've always considered you to be a good guy. Really!
>>> :)

>>> I understand your feelings about having your work stolen. I would
>>> be upset, too, if my work were to be stolen, so I do understand your
>>> frustration.
>>
>> He hasn't stolen any of my own work. He's just made a few low quality
>> pornos where he implies it's me as the lead character. :)
>>
>> BugHunter wasn't a script file he could open with notepad, so I
>> didn't have to worry too much about him stealing or modifying my
>> program.
>>
>> If I ever was in ca for a visit or something and I met the sorry dude
>> face to face, I have to be honest. I would most likely walk right up
>> to the guy and start wailing on him. First, a quick punch to the
>> throat (you can't breathe, you can't fight) followed up by a quick
>> plink of his eyes (you can't see, you can't fight) and then a nice
>> side knee kick.
>>
>> Followed by a few round kicks to his upper chest facial area.
>>
>> I'd probably even make him eat a printout of that horse pic he has.
>> All of it. Hell, I might even find a horserance and make him be a
>> star.
>>
>> By the time I was finished with him, no plastic surgeon in the world
>> could make him look normal again. I'd probably break his fingers too,
>> every single one of them.
>>
>> A thief deserves nothing but harsh treatment. The finger breaking is
>> really to discourage further theft.
>>

> I understand your frustration, but it's probably not worth your future
> to actually do those things.

Like I said, it's only if I was ever in ca and had the opportunity to
talk to him in person. As he's every bit of the wuss I know him to be,
that's highly unlikely to happen.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Dustin Cook on
Toxic <staring(a)my_hd.tv> wrote in news:pan.2010.04.19.21.55.24(a)cdc.gov:

> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:39:19 +0000, Dustin Cook dreamt and slobbered:
>

>> If I ever was in ca for a visit or something and I met the sorry dude
>> face to face, I have to be honest. I would most likely walk right up
>> the guy and start wailing on him. First, a quick punch to the throat
>> (you can't breathe, you can't fight) followed up by a quick plink of
his
>> eyes (you can't see, you can't fight) and then a nice side knee kick.
>>
>> Followed by a few round kicks to his upper chest facial area.
>>
>> I'd probably even make him eat a printout of that horse pic he has.
All
>> of it. Hell, I might even find a horserance and make him be a star.
>>
>> By the time I was finished with him, no plastic surgeon in the world
>> could make him look normal again. I'd probably break his fingers too,
>> every single one of them.
>>
>> A thief deserves nothing but harsh treatment. The finger breaking is
>> really to discourage further theft.
>
> Do you even begin to realize how puerile your rant sounds?
> That's enough compensatory fantasy to give you wet dreams.

Hmm.. Wasn't a rant. Take it as you please tho.

From: Dustin Cook on

> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in
>>
>>> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> If a person believes something is wrong to do and then participates
>>> in doing it to others simply because they believe someone *deserves*
>>> it, then their original outrage is really a lie. In essence, they
>>> only believe it is wrong if someone does it to them, but it's ok if
>>> they do it to others IF THEY DESERVE IT.
>
>>> It's easy to give it back if you want to, but don't disguise it as
>>> something less than what you're complaining others do.
>

>> Jenn. I have read my post and your reply twice now; and I have to
>> tell you, I'm completely lost. BD started the jewish discussion; I
>> don't personally care what religion somebody is or is not, so long as
>> they don't preach to me.
>
> ok .. I'll explain ... (I don't have the direct quote handy.. but
> it's not important for this explanation.)
> BD made a comment about Jewish... something or other.. Several people,
> including Heather, complained that BD was making a dig about Jewish
> people. SO... Heather retorts with "everyone here is Jewish but you
> and Jenn HA HA so you're now the minority".

I believe Heather made that with tongue in cheek humour in mind.

> ...the problem I am pointing out is that Heather made a point of
> objecting to making comments about the jewish religion... what does
> she do? She goes and makes her own comments about non-jews in an

Erm, she made a wisecrack in response to BD's comments. I don't know what
her personal views are regarding jews. and I don't care. Religion is like
politics to me.

I think, imho, you fired at the wrong person here. BD was the one
innsinuating something is wrong with a jewish person. Not her.

> is wrong. However, by her behavior, she only believes it's wrong to
> do if someone does it to her (or the religion she cares about).. It's
> not wrong if she does it to someone she feels *deserves it*.

I didn't read that at all.

From: Dustin Cook on
ASCII <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in news:4bd2dc74.5180625(a)EDCBIC:

> Jenn wrote:
>>I've marked multiple threads as read because
>>none had to do with anything technical.
>
> With a well configured machine and safe-hex practices,
> you could unsubscribe from the ego strutting in this forum.
> I only drop in for the entertainment value of all the absurdity.

Why your need to run the resident module of mbam then? It's all just ego.
The on demand scan only features should more than suffice; and they are
right inline with your budget. :)

From: Jenn on

> "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in

>>> BugHunter wasn't a script file he could open with notepad, so I
>>> didn't have to worry too much about him stealing or modifying my
>>> program.
>>>
>>> If I ever was in ca for a visit or something and I met the sorry dude
>>> face to face, I have to be honest. I would most likely walk right up
>>> to the guy and start wailing on him. First, a quick punch to the
>>> throat (you can't breathe, you can't fight) followed up by a quick
>>> plink of his eyes (you can't see, you can't fight) and then a nice
>>> side knee kick.
>>>
>>> Followed by a few round kicks to his upper chest facial area.
>>>
>>> I'd probably even make him eat a printout of that horse pic he has.
>>> All of it. Hell, I might even find a horserance and make him be a
>>> star.
>>>
>>> By the time I was finished with him, no plastic surgeon in the world
>>> could make him look normal again. I'd probably break his fingers too,
>>> every single one of them.
>>>
>>> A thief deserves nothing but harsh treatment. The finger breaking is
>>> really to discourage further theft.
>>>

>> I understand your frustration, but it's probably not worth your future
>> to actually do those things.

> Like I said, it's only if I was ever in ca and had the opportunity to
> talk to him in person. As he's every bit of the wuss I know him to be,
> that's highly unlikely to happen.

Well.. I have a few choice plans of my own for a former boss who fired me
many years ago from a job because I was pregnant with my first child. LOL
So I understand your sentiment.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)