From: Bullwinkle on
You and bd along with the anteater do that all the time.

Is it different when you do it?

"Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in message
nd then laughed about it as if it had some
sort of private joke *ha ha* to it. Sad to see people who are that way.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: ~BD~ on
Peter Foldes wrote:
>> Jenn
>>
>> ROFLMAO. Ask David (BD) is a waste of time. He will tell you what
>> you want to need to hear and then turn around and keep doing it as
>> he always has.
>>
>> You want examples of his anti Jewish beliefs then I have them . You
>> want to see them then give mi an email address as discussed before.
>> Jenn,again I repeat,You have no idea who you are dealing with when
>> it comes to David Brooks. Even if you think you do ,I tell you as
>> will others that you do not know
>>
>> --
>> Peter

*This* David (BD) is, Peter, one of life's *'good guys'!*

My deceased son, Nick (that's the one you maintain I never had) was a
computer guru and still sends me help, albeit from above! ;-)

I've told you many times before that my best boater friends are Jewish.
I also told you about my elderly client who worked for Mossad and helped
capture Eichman. You ridiculed that, but it was true (insofar as he told
me his story).

I have no fear of bad guys either.

You said you were going to disable my computers. You have not done so.

Peter Foldes lies consistently.

*Many* folk know that.

God knows all about you too, Peter Foldes.

I have no doubt that you will reap you just deserts. Your cronies too!

--
Dave - must get back to painting the boat I do not own!

From: Jenn on
"JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
> Jenn wrote:
>> JD wrote:

>>> I'm sorry but you've got to be Christopher Butts. Everything about you
>>> says Butts. Thanks for giving me a good laugh. "Non-jewish people"?
>>
>> Nope.. I'm a woman from Oklahoma ... sorry to disappoint you.
>>

> No you're not a woman and you're not from OK. You're not disappointing me
> Chris. You're busted. Game over. Bye.

dang.. you really are an idiot aren't you! LOL Go to my bbs and read a
while..
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Jenn on
"David W. Hodgins" <dwhodgins(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
> On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 23:34:09 -0400, Jenn <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday>
> wrote:
>
>> What consequences??
>
> You don't seem to understand that there are a lot of "experts"
> reading this newsgroup, most of whom are not participating in
> this thread.
>
> The consequence of you're continuing refusal to follow basic
> usenet netiquiet, is that your posting address will be added to
> many of their usenet filters, just like pcbutts, and boater dave.
>
> Keep in mind, that most usenet filters are not group oriented.
> Once your posting address has been added, it will stop the
> "experts" from seeing any articles you post, whether they
> are posted to alt.privacy.spyware, or eternal-september.support
>
> I've grown tired of reading your articles, since they have no
> value i this newsgroup.
>
> I will no longer be seeing any articles you post, in any news
> group, unless you morph your posting id, like boater dave did
> recently. The appropriate term here is "enjoy you're intranet".
>
> Bye. Bye.

As if you guys are the only *experts* on the web ... LOL
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Dustin Cook on
"Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in news:hqhpmc
$t5f$1(a)news.eternal-september.org:

> "David W. Hodgins" <dwhodgins(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 23:34:09 -0400, Jenn <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> What consequences??
>>
>> You don't seem to understand that there are a lot of "experts"
>> reading this newsgroup, most of whom are not participating in
>> this thread.
>>
>> The consequence of you're continuing refusal to follow basic
>> usenet netiquiet, is that your posting address will be added to
>> many of their usenet filters, just like pcbutts, and boater dave.
>>
>> Keep in mind, that most usenet filters are not group oriented.
>> Once your posting address has been added, it will stop the
>> "experts" from seeing any articles you post, whether they
>> are posted to alt.privacy.spyware, or eternal-september.support
>>
>> I've grown tired of reading your articles, since they have no
>> value i this newsgroup.
>>
>> I will no longer be seeing any articles you post, in any news
>> group, unless you morph your posting id, like boater dave did
>> recently. The appropriate term here is "enjoy you're intranet".
>>
>> Bye. Bye.
>

> As if you guys are the only *experts* on the web ... LOL

Oh, by no means. You have wannabes like pcbutts abound. :)

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior