From: ~BD~ on
David H. Lipman wrote:
>> From: "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday>
>>
>> < snip >
>>
>>> I don't really trust you enough to email you back and forth
>>> directly, Peter. How do I know you won't try to harm my computer
>>> through email? You have not given me a reason to trust you, yet.
>>
>> Peter will cause you and your computer no harm and you are totally
>> naive about BoaterDave.

How can you *possibly* know whether or not Peter Foldes intends harm to
others?

Are you and Peter members of the same club, David Lipman? Just tell the
truth. You are both Jewish - yes? There is no need to be ashamed about
that in 2010.

I have always answered every question asked of *me* truthfully. Jenn has
taken the time and trouble to learn the truth. She is straight-forward
and honest and takes an unbiased view. She *knows* that I seek only the
*truth*!

Bad guys *will* be caught out. It is only a matter of time! ;-)

--
Dave

From: Peter Foldes on
> Are you and Peter members of the same club, David Lipman? Just tell the
> truth. You are both Jewish - yes? There is no need to be ashamed about
> that in 2010.

You discriminating friggin idiot Troll. You are one sick SOB

--
Peter

From: Jenn on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday>
>
> < snip >
>
>> I don't really trust you enough to email you back and forth
>> directly, Peter. How do I know you won't try to harm my computer
>> through email? You have not given me a reason to trust you, yet.
>
> Peter will cause you and your computer no harm

I don't know you at all, David Lipman...... As I mentioned before in a
any reason to trust you or Peter, YET, anyway. Give me a reason to trust
either one of you? I'm not opposed to having my mind changed.

>and you are totally naive about BoaterDave.

I don't believe so. If the future shows me I was wrong, I'll deal with it
accordingly. Until that time, I am ok with where I stand now with Dave
(BD).

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "ASCII" <me2(a)privacy.net>

| Jenn wrote:

>>I don't really trust you enough to email you back and forth directly, Peter.
>>How do I know you won't try to harm my computer through email? You have not
>>given me a reason to trust you, yet.

| Maybe in some situations there could be a danger via email,
| but with a properly configured setup,
| and enough personal restraint to not execute, run, click on etc.
| any attachments, an email exchange should be quite innocuous.

| Now go and lambaste me for 'butting in' with my 2 pence comment,
| ...as if it ever matters in an [ALT] hierarchy.

You are correct. Especially if the email is kept to putre text and no RTF.

--
Dave

From: Jenn on
ASCII wrote:
> Jenn wrote:
>>
>> I don't really trust you enough to email you back and forth
>> directly, Peter. How do I know you won't try to harm my computer
>> through email? You have not given me a reason to trust you, yet.

> Maybe in some situations there could be a danger via email,
> but with a properly configured setup,
> and enough personal restraint to not execute, run, click on etc.
> any attachments, an email exchange should be quite innocuous.
>
> Now go and lambaste me for 'butting in' with my 2 pence comment,
> ...as if it ever matters in an [ALT] hierarchy.

No problem from me..ASCII ... thanks for the info. I'm usually very careful
about not opening attachments or clicking on anything. I just don't know if
it is safe for me to email him or not. If I thought it was safe, I wouldn't
mind.

btw.. I don't know you, but nice to meet you.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)