From: Jenn on
Peter Foldes wrote:

> [...]
>> in their eyes and see their facial expressions and they can see my
>> eyes and my facial expressions so we both understand each other
>> better. If you notice, I pretty much only comment on what I've seen
>> ... like I've seen and video chatted with Dave and his wife and seen
>> family photos and all that stuff. Before I video chatted with Dave,
>> I had many doubts about him, too... reservations about who he
>> was...etc... but I'm very cautious with people and I find it
>> difficult to trust people, anyway, so that is a normal response for
>> me until I see people and can look them in the eyes and get to know
>> them better. I've never seen you, or heard your voice like in a
>> video chat. Seeing people and being able to chat with them is one
>> way I get to know people better. I'd be willing to video chat with
>> you, too, so I will know the truth about who you are, too. If you
>> know who I am better, you will come to understand me better and will
>> see that in my heart I want to do right by people because I want
>> them to do right by me, too. It's just the right thing to do.
>>> You are a nice lady
>>
>> I try to be, and I try to get to know people and give them many
>> chances so I don't end up misunderstanding them. I also don't want
>> to take up someone elses offense... what I mean by that is... I
>> don't want to judge you, for example, on the basis of someone elses
>> disagreement with you, like between you and dave. I will listen to
>> him and to you, but that will not make my decision about who you or
>> he is or is not. There are so many factors involved when people
>> don't get along. I can like Dave, but I can also like you, too, even
>> if Dave doesn't....... If you say something about Dave that I know
>> is not true, I will say so.. and if he says something about you I
>> know is not true.. I will also say so to him.
>>> but DO NOT stick your nose into the differences I and others with
>>> that Idiot and Troll and then I will not involve you and others
>>> will also not involve you as someone taking sides with the wrong
>>> issue.
>>

>> I don't want to get in the middle of you and Dave's issues
>> concerning various disagreements, but if I know something is or
>> isn't true, I feel it would be wrong of me not to speak up and say
>> so. I don't do it to tick you off or anyone else. I do it because I
>> feel it would be wrong of me to keep quiet. For me, it is the
>> greater *sin*, you could say, to protect myself from attack and to
>> keep quiet, than to offend someone because I told the truth. I
>> really don't want to be attacked or offend you either, but if
>> someone said an untruth about me I'd want someone to come and tell
>> the truth even if it cost them something on my behalf. I do for
>> other people what I would want them to do for me. Does this make
>> any sense?

> Jenn
>
> And I say the same to you
> I am a man ..a father a husband (going on 40 yrs this July), and a

.....congrats on the 40 yrs in July!

> and I don't like you or any other woman or man putting
> their nose and 2 cents into the business between me and that idiot
> Troll David Brooks (aka BD) You would like to avoid situations like this
> Jenn then I would
> strongly suggest that you avoid your opinions either way when it
> comes to BD and anybody else including me concerning him. Stay
> neutral and avoid any comments to either sides.

Do you really want me to stay neutral? Then, don't say things that are not
true about Dave or his family, specifically. I've seen proof myself of his 2
sons, his 1 daughter, his wife, and several other things....... It's really
bad form to attack someones family, imo. I've told him the same thing, too,
and also told another fellow on my bbs the same thing when he attacked
another posters family member. I have no interest in any squabbles you have
with him on other topics, and if you looked back you would see my comments
usually had something to do with knowing his family details myself and
posting what I knew to be true.

> Life and enjoying yourself on these and other groups will be so much more
> enjoyable for
> you. Have a nice weekend

thanks.. it's raining this weekend here, but thats ok. As long as it's not
tornados or floods, a little rain is a good thing! Right? :) I know
you're in Canada. Is it still cold up there or has spring come yet?

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Peter Foldes on
Jenn
This is not a discussion for this newsgroup. You are wrong and he has you eating out
of his hand. He is using other people to communicate with you and passing them off
as his family. Jenn you have fallen for this idiot and Troll. Your mistake and again
stay out of anything between DB or BD that myself and others are posting. STAY
NEUTRAL and do NOT put your nose or 2 cents in there even if you think it is right
or wrong, Then there will be no animosity and yelling and name calling.
I will not answer to your reply because obviously knowing you, you need to have the
last word.
You want to continue a dialogue with me then I have told you what to do to get to
email. I will not do it your way so please refresh the method to contact me

--
Peter

From: Buffalo on

Peter Foldes wrote:
> Jenn
>
> And I say the same to you
> I am a man ..a father a husband (going on 40 yrs this July), and a
> grandfather, and I don't like you or any other woman or man putting
> their nose and 2 cents into the business between me and that idiot
> Troll David Brooks (aka BD)
> You would like to avoid situations like this Jenn then I would
> strongly suggest that you avoid your opinions either way when it
> comes to BD and anybody else including me concerning him. Stay
> neutral and avoid any comments to either sides. Life and enjoying
> yourself on these and other groups will be so much more enjoyable for
> you. Have a nice weekend

If you want it private, than make it so. Don't put it in a public ng.
???????
Buffalo
PS: Yeah, right, like you have the 'say-so' about who can, should, may post
in a public ng.
You remind me of the inconsiderate idiots who gab on their cell phones while
using public transportation.

From: Jenn on
Peter Foldes wrote:
> Jenn
> This is not a discussion for this newsgroup.

Hey... I didn't bring it up originally. I read various threads off and on
for a while and only responded to what other people have said thus far.

> You are wrong and he has you eating out of his hand.

If I'm wrong, I'll eventually find out for myself and then deal with
whatever I'm wrong about straight up and to the point.

> He is using other people to communicate
> with you and passing them off as his family.

I've seen his family photos.. vacation photos ... photos of weddings ...
photos of his military service ... heck.. I've even seen his insurance
policy he has on his narrowboat... maybe I should ask to see his wedding
license?? Seeing is believing for me anyway.

> I will not answer to your reply because obviously knowing you, you
> need to have the last word.
> You want to continue a dialogue with me then I have told you what to
> do to get to email. I will not do it your way so please refresh the
> method to contact me

I don't really trust you enough to email you back and forth directly, Peter.
How do I know you won't try to harm my computer through email? You have not
given me a reason to trust you, yet.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday>

< snip >

| I don't really trust you enough to email you back and forth directly, Peter.
| How do I know you won't try to harm my computer through email? You have not
| given me a reason to trust you, yet.

Peter will cause you and your computer no harm and you are totally naive about BoaterDave.

--
Dave