From: Dustin Cook on
"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in
news:hq0a8a07m(a)news3.newsguy.com:

> From: "Leythos" <spam999free(a)rrohio.com>
>
>| In article <hq07vs$7sm$1(a)leythos.motzarella.org>, trt(a)void.com
>| says...
>
>>> Dustin has you fooled. He already has done bad things to people
>>> using stolen information from the malware bytes database.
>
>| And you're posing with a domain name you don't own.
>
>| And you're still exposed, factually, as a code thief.
>
>| And you've still posted pornographic material on your website, that
>| you modified after you stole it from another site...
>
>| And you're still stalking myself and others in these groups - your
>| sig is proof of it.
>
> He's just pissed because Stuart posted in m.p.s.v

Ohh.. Nice. :) Do you have the post?

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Dustin Cook on
"The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in

> Dustin has you fooled. He already has done bad things to people using
> stolen information from the malware bytes database.

heh.. Christopher, of all the people in the world; WarBlade would certainly
be one of the last people to be fooled by me, let alone anyone else.

What bad things have I done to who and from what stolen information from
which database?

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com>

--
Dave

From: Dustin Cook on
"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in news:hq0c1e0234
@news3.newsguy.com:

> From: "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com>
>
>| "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in
>
>>> From: "Leythos" <spam999free(a)rrohio.com>

>>> He's just pissed because Stuart posted in m.p.s.v
>
>| Ohh.. Nice. :) Do you have the post?

I was fixing to post and say nevermind, I had found it. :) Kudos to
Stuart for speaking up.

From: Dustin Cook on