From: Peter Foldes on
There you go. Showing what you are all about. All I said to you and I did put it
nicely "Do not involve yourself between BD and others" I guess this is too much for
you to bare. " The authority here in the alt. groups seems to be you and darn it
Jenn you just showed it. Good luck to you .

--
Peter

From: Jenn on
> There you go. Showing what you are all about. All I said to you and I did
> put it nicely "Do not involve yourself between BD and others" I guess this
> is too much for you to bare. " The authority here in the alt. groups seems
> to be you and darn it Jenn you just showed it. Good luck to you .

I am a woman...a mother, a wife (married going on 30 yrs this May), and a
grandmother, and I don't like you or any other man trying to tell me what to
do, Peter ... I have a mind of my own and intend on using it. What gives
you the right to tell me whether or not to respond to anyone, especially if
they have made a comment regarding me in their post?

I am up front with how I feel about things, so there isn't any me *showing*
what I'm all about, because I am just who I am all the time. I say what is
on my mind.

You did not answer my question, either. Do you want to try to be friends or
not? Friends should be able to be up front with each other and even
disagree on issues from time to time.. and still be able to maintain their
friendship. I don't have to agree with everything you say and vice versa in
order to be friends with someone. I'm willing to keep trying if you are
willing.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Leythos on
In article <hq07vs$7sm$1(a)leythos.motzarella.org>, trt(a)void.com says...

> Dustin has you fooled. He already has done bad things to people using stolen
> information from the malware bytes database.

And you're posing with a domain name you don't own.

And you're still exposed, factually, as a code thief.

And you've still posted pornographic material on your website, that you
modified after you stole it from another site...

And you're still stalking myself and others in these groups - your sig
is proof of it.

Trust yourself.
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Leythos" <spam999free(a)rrohio.com>

| In article <hq07vs$7sm$1(a)leythos.motzarella.org>, trt(a)void.com says...

>> Dustin has you fooled. He already has done bad things to people using stolen
>> information from the malware bytes database.

| And you're posing with a domain name you don't own.

| And you're still exposed, factually, as a code thief.

| And you've still posted pornographic material on your website, that you
| modified after you stole it from another site...

| And you're still stalking myself and others in these groups - your sig
| is proof of it.

He's just pissed because Stuart posted in m.p.s.v

Let him say things against Malwarebytes', the Malwarebytes' lawyer will love that :-)

--
Dave

From: Dustin Cook on
"The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in

> Dustin has you fooled. He already has done bad things to people using
> stolen information from the malware bytes database.

Hrmpf. This is news to me. What exactly have I done now? And which database
are you referring to?

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior