First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Does anyone use three mobile for their internet connection?
I am currently using three mobile broadband internet. I have reconfigured my system to use their mobile broadband mail relay smtp-mbb.three.co.uk When I attempt to use the Debian reportbug tool, the reportbug tool freezes, before any bugs can be reported. I have performed a system trace, and it appears that aft... 16 Jun 2010 19:55
Is there a way to prevent the system trace from truncatingdata?
On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 21:04:47 -0400, David W. Hodgins wrote: Add the -s option, followed by the maximum string size you want to have in the output. Defaults to 32 bytes. I'm not sure what the maximum possible value is. Ok. I just tried a value of 65535. That did not work. I got no output at all: send(... 9 Jun 2010 06:25
openCA in windows
Hello, I am trying to use openCA in windows environment.Is it possible to do that.If it is possible how to do that to integrate with active directory.any suggestions plzzzz................. ... 9 Jun 2010 04:15
Is there a way to prevent the system trace from truncating data?
How do I prevent the system trace tool from truncating data in the output? I specifically need the full input and output from network operations. Currently the system trace truncates the messages as shown in the following trace output: recv(4, "354 go ahead\r\n", 8192, 0) = 14 send(4, "Content-Type: tex... 9 Jun 2010 07:30
Are appends to a file an atomic operation?
I had a log file to which multiple processes append single line status- messages at intervals. echo "foo long line" >> logfile I guess the writing of a line takes a finite time. Is there a chance of a corrupted line if another process tries to write its line to the log at the same time? echo "bar long lin... 9 Jun 2010 16:26
About Interrupt Problem in RHEL-5
Hi All, I have developed one PCI driver, The Interrupts are working in 2.4 kernel (Redhat-9), and also it is working in RHEL-AS-4 (2.6 kernel), But It is not working in RHEl-5 using Interrupt mode. After Enabling the PCI Interrupt also, It should automatically enter into ISR, But it is not happening in RHEL-5 ... 8 Jun 2010 08:02
NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 8 June 2010 Lisp NYC Meet and NYLUG Hack Meet
On Tuesday 8 June 2010 on the Island of the Manahattoes, Lisp NYC will gather to eat and drink. And the NYLUG Hackfolk will gather to first Squeak, then eat and drink. These two meetings are in different places. Full details below in the two official announcements. Jay Sulzberger <secretary(a)lxny.org> Corres... 8 Jun 2010 02:33
Interaction between mplayer and X baffles me
I have configured mplayer with svgalib support so that I can call it from a console as well as under X. There is some interaction between X (xorg 1.4.2) so that if I shut X down it affects the performance of mplayer under the console. I can start/stop X any number of times without a problem as long as I don't ... 7 Jun 2010 19:57
alternate POP/SMTP ports with Evolution?
Using Evolution 2.12.3, I need to configure an email account with POP on port 995 using SSL, and SMTP on port 465 using SSL. The SSL is easy, but I can't find where to specify the alternate ports for each of the protocols. ... 7 Jun 2010 14:17
join two files on a common field
I'm trying to join two unsorted files and print lines common to both based on a "key" field. The first field is the key. cat file1: A;Ablah B;Bblah cat file2: A;Ablahblah B;Bblahblah A join seems to work: join -t ';' -j 1 file1 file2 A;Ablah;Ablahblah B;Bblah;Bblahblah But the moment there is ... 7 Jun 2010 19:57