First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Remote Desktop Management
Hi all, Am looking for Remote Desktop Management system that is written with PHP. Appreciate all feedback. TIA -- al ... 18 Mar 2010 01:36
best way to determine mime type of file these days?
i realize it sounds trivial but the online info is annoyingly recursive. there's mime_content_type(), but it's officially deprecated. there's getimagesize() but, as i read it, it's only good for images and i'm going to want to categorize audio and video files. finally, numerous people refer to the PECL FileIn... 18 Mar 2010 13:02
natural language processing (nlp) (was: natural text / humantext analysis)
Rene Veerman wrote: I've browsed wikipedia, sf.net and google for code & papers on what is commonly known as NLP. ... It's an interesting problem though, and probably a profitable one, so i'm going to spend some time trying to come up with something better from scratch. On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at ... 17 Mar 2010 11:23
open source bookshop
Hello all, Does anybody know a good open source bookshop/bookstore system written in php+mysql? Google and sourceforge search didn't yield good results. Any hint would be very much appreciated. Ali ... 18 Mar 2010 00:31
natural language processing (nlp) (was: natural text / human text analysis)
I've browsed wikipedia, sf.net and google for code & papers on what is commonly known as NLP. I haven't found thesaurus software for native php/mysql, wordnet which is apparently the leader, provides os-native apps, and "db files" without db structure and not in any sql format (looks like cvs without the commas ... 17 Mar 2010 14:47
different php.ini for virtual host on apache2 withmod_php5
On Wed, 2010-03-17 at 12:34 +0200, Rene Veerman wrote: i dunno about overriding the entire php function, but you can disable mail() in the virtualhost section of your apache config with the following line: php_value disabled_functions mail On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 9:58 AM, Stanislaw V. Smetanin ... 17 Mar 2010 06:54
different php.ini for virtual host on apache2 with mod_php5
Hi there. the problem: I want to disable mail() function in the one of virtual hosts' that use PHP(I use mod_php for apache2), and regarding to the http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php#ini.disable-functions I can't use directives like php_value, etc, because value of disable_functions can be set only in ph... 17 Mar 2010 09:07
Database vs. Array
I have a script that connects to an external database to process about 4,000 records. Each record needs to be operated on pretty heavily, and the script overall takes about half an hour to execute. We've hit a wall where the script's memory usage exceeds the amount allocated to PHP. I've increased the allotted memo... 16 Mar 2010 21:00
best way to set up an include path for a multi-level project?
i have a project (let's call it "proj") which lives in the "proj" directory and which contains several subdirs, some of which might contain their own subdirs and so on. some of those subdirs might contain utility classes that i want to include or require elsewhere, so i want to be able to just: require 'u... 17 Mar 2010 09:07
$_FILE array being truncated
p.general, I have a form with 75 or so file input controls: <input type="file" ... Usually when I submit the form, I only upload two or so files. So in the post request, it sends the two files along with the other blank 73 fields. This has been working fine on my live and test servers so far. However as of... 17 Mar 2010 12:31